Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Baldur's Gate without Bioware? meh..

QUOTE said:
Suddenly Atari seem cool again.

I would agree with that if it weren't for that new Ready 2 Rumble game that is looking hideous
sleep.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember Test Drive 1 and 2 on the C64....loved those games. I had ALL the car and environment packs for TD2. I had 4, 5, 6, 7 and Unlimited on PC...7 and Unlimited SUCKED, but 4, 5 and 6 were decent for their time. I still like to play 6 every once in a while. I don't have much hope for any future versions though.

Balder's Gate....while a lot of people like it, I couldn't get into it. I think I'm just burnt-out on RPG's in general. I can never get more than just a couple hours into them and then I'm bored with them and stop playing.

D&D.....could be good.....there's a lot of directions that D&D games have gone over the years besides just RPG's. Demon Stone on PC was fun. If they make something BESIDES an RPG with D&D, I might be interested. I think it was the old Gold Box D&D games on the C64 which burnt me out on RPG's. I played ALL of them.

We can always hope Atari won't screw the games up, but their track record hasn't really been awe-inspiring as of late.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too bad Bioware is no longer an independent developer.
I'd rather have Interplay's in house team made BG3.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Baldur's Gate
New engine and then I might be interested, I have played too many games with the snowblind engine.

Dungeons & Dragons
I have played several games based on it, computers are now approaching the power to do something with the mythos as opposed to a crude implementation that everything thus far has been. Now if they are going to use the snowblind engine as much as I liked the xbox game (co-op mode) then can consider me out.

Test Drive.
I think I played something on the PS1 (it was near launch) and it was awful. Arcade versions (if they exist and I am not imagining things) were much better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol