Hacking At my wit's end

Wasp_Box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, it's a question about burning - I know it's not hacking but there doesn't seem a more appropriate forum.

System is 3.1E upgraded to 3.2E with HBC and Wiigator's Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma. Playing a non-backup game through the launcher works fine so I assume the launcher is correctly installed.

I am using brand new Verbatim DVD -R blanks and have tried burning an ISO (captured with WiiHTTP Dumper with no problems and correct size) in the following ways:

Using Imgburn at 8X, 4X and 2X. Burn verified as OK each time.
Using Nero at 16X and 8X.

DVD burner is Philips max 16X about 2 years old.

Every single time I get the following error when I try to launch the backup: DVD Read Error (324).

It's driving me nuts....

Do any of you fine people have any thoughts?

Thanks.

Wasp_Box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you - I don't know how I missed that - I thought I had read every bl**dy thread on the subject! I'll have a play around.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Usually people have missed a cIOS install or have a very old one that causes the issues - if you didnt get the files from one of the lads on this site , you prob have an incorrect collection of files - people have been trying to copy the guys on here and made things very messy for everyone as most dont work.

Get the installers in my zip and try them - no need to uninstall anything , they will overwrite as needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte