would you sacrifice screen size and resolution for more portability? i need to decide. also if anyone can check out the msi wind tomorrow that would be awesome. i need help, i cant wait to get something. the last topic's title did not suit this problem. so... yea, can someone check out the wind? pics or vids would be helpful. also comparison pics with eee would be very helpful. things im looking for are- specs, boot time, speed, comfyness, and prettyness.