Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Astro Boy Movie Adaptation Coming to Wii, DS
PSP and PS2 as well!
gam_astroboystill_580.jpg

Conduit developer High Voltage Software has revealed its unannounced non-FPS title. It will be an adaptation of the upcoming Astro Boy CGI film in the form of a game! (SHOCK) The planned release is Fall 2009, and Joystiq speculates it will be released shortly after the movie hits theaters on October 23rd.

icon11.gif
 Source

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conduit devs are making the games? If they do the DS version, I hope they look upon the GBA Astro Boy for ideas. That game was one of the best GBA games ever made. Bet this will just be a standard movie game though.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Conduit devs are making the games? If they do the DS version, I hope they look upon the GBA Astro Boy for ideas. That game was one of the best GBA games ever made. Bet this will just be a standard movie game though.
I too was hoping for a sequel to the awesome GBA Astro Boy game, but you are right, it's probably just gonna be a typical shitty movie game.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Omega Factor was good.

QUOTE said:
Astro Boy journeys throughout Metro City and the mysterious Surface, taking on hordes of robots using his traditional weapons: Finger Lasers, Arm Cannon, Drill Attacks, and my personal favorite - Butt Machine Guns. Developed by High Voltage Software, the game promises intuitive combat and flight, along with a slew of classic Astro Boy unlockables.

yaynds.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like it will be fun. Hope they don't screw it up. I love platforming shoot'em-ups! The GBA game rocked! We need more games like that for the DS.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
High Voltage have made a load of WiiWare games, none them are worth anything though. I enjoyed them at first but they got old fast.

With them developing I am slightly more interested in this, the only good AB game was by Treasure, the rest were awful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte