Homebrew Official Ast-U-Roids v2.5 Elf for Homebrew Launcher

What do you want the most?

• Ast-U-Roids completed with sound and extra content

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Another of my projects updated for HBL (post which one)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • A full-featured emulator port (NES, SNES, N64, etc.) (post which one)

Votes: 35 68.6%

• Total voters

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
What's the equation that you used for the physics of the sliding/drift? (is this inertia...?) Looking to add something similar for the scrolling code in the app store.

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
What's the equation that you used for the physics of the sliding/drift? (is this inertia...?) Looking to add something similar for the scrolling code in the app store.
It's a combination of additive force and multiplication. Each cycle that you hold down the button, the thrust gets the same amount added to it each time. The thrust total amount though is multiplied by another constant I have, which gives the total amount of force, and the force has a limit on it. I could give you specific values, but it wouldn't necessarily work for what you are doing, it all depends on many factors.

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's a combination of additive force and multiplication. Each cycle that you hold down the button, the thrust gets the same amount added to it each time. The thrust total amount though is multiplied by another constant I have, which gives the total amount of force, and the force has a limit on it. I could give you specific values, but it wouldn't necessarily work for what you are doing, it all depends on many factors.
Any plan for a GX2 version?

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
for loadiine? They cant. Loadiine apps are disc/downlodable games made with official tools, the homebrew launcher is easyier
That is incorrect, as I HAVE made a GX2 version, but never released it, because this version performed just as well, so there was no point. He does not mean Loadiine GX2, he means using the GX2 graphics, although I could easily create an RPX version for Loadiine GX2, but there is absolutely no reason to.

Last edited by brienj,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.