Gaming Assassin's Creed Unity: Club [DnDu] dindunuffin now has spots available for new members!

stetsonaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to a handful of members moving on to other games, we have 2 spots open for very competitive players to help us on our undefeated streak. We ask all members to make contributions to the team every week, not just the 500 minimum.

Club info:

-T-hug from these forums is in the club!
-Undefeated
-All objectives completed - max point boost
-Gold Division I
-Players from around the globe - almost always someone to play with whatever your time zone
-Last competition won by more than 10MM points
-Currently leading this weeks competition with a score over 30 million (lead is only 800k)
-Proactive mod staff that works to make sure all members are active so you have the best possible odds of winning
-In a close race with a competing team and would like contributors to help us pull/stay ahead.

Search for Dindunuffin or [DnDu] and apply now. We'll be accepting apps until 9PM EST (2AM UTC), so there's limited time.

Feel free to message me on PSN or here with any questions.

Look forward to gaming with you soon!

Reactions: T-hug

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
This is the number one club in the world for this game, it's pretty amazing how we win every week. I've been in it for a few weeks and it pretty much always has the max 50 member limit, so spaces rarely come up.

stetsonaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2/15 - Short fuse on this one, we'll be getting people in before the end of this comp.

Due to a handful of members moving on to other games, we have a few spots open once again.

Club info:

-Undefeated (7/7)
-All objectives completed - max point boost
-Gold Division I
-Players from around the globe - almost always someone to play with whatever your time zone
-Last competition won by more than 10MM points (had over 50MM total last round)
-Proactive mod staff that works to make sure all members are active so you have the best possible odds of winning
-In a close race with a competing team and would like contributors to help us pull/stay ahead.
-Looking for members who will actively contribute and adjust to the workload for the week, based on our opponents projected score (right now the workload per member is just short of 500k each. This is not much to ask for, as we have some rockstars that put in 3-8MM per week ON THEIR OWN.
-3 chats on PSN: News & Updates, Point Tracker, Social (for chat and coordinating co-op sessions

Search for Dindunuffin or [DnDu] and apply now. We'll be accepting apps by tomorrow, so there's limited time.

Feel free to message me ON PSN with any questions.

Look forward to gaming with you soon!

stetsonaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recruiting is open! Accepting members who are willing to post points they earn to our chat board on PSN, to ensure participation!

Reactions: T-hug

stetsonaw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Openings for active players the next couple days! Apply in-game, message me on PSN (stetsonaw) with any questions!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off