Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ss_preview_ACR_SP_SC_04_Hookblade_Hanging.jpg.jpg

Ubisoft has just formally lifted the lid on Assassin's Creed: Revelations, after a week of Facebook teasing.

Due on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in November, it's billed as the final chapter in the Ezio trilogy.

The new titles sees the AC2/Brotherhood hero following in the footsteps of his mentor, Altaïr, and heading to Constantinople in the heart of the Ottoman Empire.

A growing army of Templars is apparently threatening to destabilise the region, so clearly some covert sneaking and stabbing is in order.

New gameplay tweaks are also promised, including the ability to manipulate Desmond's memories to help "decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future."

Alongside the main single player campaign, you can expect a "refined and expanded" multiplayer experience featuring new modes, maps and characters.

"Delivering the final chapter of the Ezio trilogy is an important milestone in the Assassin's Creed franchise for us and for our fans," commented creative director Alexandre Amancio.

"Assassin's Creed Revelations includes lots of new features and some significant surprises. We can't wait to show our fans what we have in store at E3 this year."
[/p]

Source

(Insert "OMG ASSASSINS CREED IS SO MILKED" comment here)

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the AC series so I'm happy they're releasing a new game..But Ezio again, seriously? That is milking it. Surely they should introduce a new character now. No one expected there to be another AC game after Brotherhood with Ezio in it, we pretty much see his whole story as he develops from a young lad to a grown man.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could care less if it's milked (it is) I still want it. I just hope the multiplayer is good enough to keep me coming back, unlike Brotherhood.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^
Except we know Ezio dies of old age. He doesn't die fighting. Unless of course you want an ending of Ezio growing old then that's fine I guess.

FullMetalMega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anime4ever said:
We have to see him die. That is why they are doing another game.

I don't think we have to...
QUOTE(squall23 @ May 5 2011, 10:56 PM) ^
Except we know Ezio dies of old age. He doesn't die fighting. Unless of course you want an ending of Ezio growing old then that's fine I guess.

I guess that would be better.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Ezio Ezio Ezio....why was there no love for Altair?? He was much better looking imo lol.
You get to play as Desmond, Ezio and Altair in this game.

QUOTE(Schlupi @ May 6 2011, 02:14 PM) And HOPEFULLY this is where the series will die, and we won't have any shitty sequels come after this...

A man can dream, can't he?
They still have to make and release AC3.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
When I first read this, the first thing that came to mind was "Another one?".
It's not that I don't like this series, I really enjoy playing it, but seriously, Ezio is already pretty damn old in Brotherhood. I guess a confirmed timeskip from Brotherhood to this game would clear my doubts. If this takes place immediately after Brotherhood, I'm fine. But if this takes place many years after, I honestly can't imagine an old man climbing to the top of towers without falling halfway through or jumping from one building to another without breaking a bone or two.

Z

Zorua

I'm happy that the AC series is finally ending.
I loved AC2 but brotherhood was honestly, VERY VERY repetitive.

Z

Zorua

chris888222 said:
To be frank, i'm kinda disappointed that this wasn't for the 3DS.

They'll probably make a crappy spin-off for the 3DS like bloodlines.....

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking forward to this. I love the Creed series. This is a welcome addition, but yeah I agree with Ezio getting old. Really, really glad that Altair is back! Oh, and I hope they enhance multiplayer as well. Manhunt is not as enjoyable as it was anymore due to "elite teams" and their loopholes.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Zorua said:
I'm happy that the AC series is finally ending.
I loved AC2 but brotherhood was honestly, VERY VERY repetitive.

Actually just the Ezio serie is ending with this one (and maybe Altair's one too). We will get an Assassin's Creed III with a new character in the next years.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?