1. shakirmoledina

Tanzania
    they should make a lively theme like AC2 which mostly spoiled by ACB experience.

2. ComplicatioN

ComplicatioN Broken Barriers

You get to play as Altair, Ezio and Desmond. I doubt Ezio would have much of an impact on this game however i do suspect that we will be getting a lot more game play with Desmond himself.

3. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

So, Assassin's Creed is becoming the New Kingdom Hearts? Who cares, as long as the games are good!
    I still can't believe they managed to pull off the PSP game, the quality of it was really high. I expect all the other games to be just as good.

4. Gariscus

Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Apparently the gold hidden blade in this picture is called a hook blade. It's probably a grappling hook of some sort.
    They are currently making Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy for the 3DS.

5. Leo Cantus

Leo Cantus So zeta slow!

Can't believe this...
    According to the latest edition of the Game Informer magazine Ezio will be over 50 years old in the game. How is a 50 year old guy meant to be climbing buildings and jumping from rooftops? Craaaazy.

6. xXVisionZXx

xXVisionZXx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well i do remember reading/seeing something that assassins aren't normal humans and because ppl in this time age died by the age of 30

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Revelations, Assassins, announced