Assassin's Creed PSP Firmware

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ` regret ., Dec 24, 2009.

1. ` regret .
    OP

` regret . GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2009
    Canada
    What firmware is the new Assassin's Creed psp bundle and is it hackable/can you use ChickHEN on it? [​IMG]. Thanks in advance, same question for the slightly older Hannah Montana one [​IMG]. I'm getting a Assassin's Creed and my cousin is getting the Hannah Montana.

2. Jamstruth

Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    I'd imagine its unhackable as the FW on Assassin's Creed is definitely higher than 5.50 and only 5.03 can be hacked.

3. ` regret .
    OP

Dec 12, 2009
    Canada
    How about the Rachet & Clank/Rock band bundles? [​IMG]. Is it possible to downgrade?

4. Jamstruth

Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

Apr 23, 2009
    North East Scotland
    Ratchet & Clank bundles may be hackable, I'm unsure but I think they come with the 5.03 firmware.

Its impossible to downgrade a PSP 3000 as they don't take Pandoras. If you do get an AC bundle you'll just have to wait until we figure out how Datel got their code to run [​IMG]

5. ` regret .
    OP

Dec 12, 2009
    Canada

[​IMG]. I'll wait for a confirmation on the Ratchet & Clank PSPs, thanks :L.

6. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    not impossible, just really risky and requires access to cfw capabilities.(i think some guy already succesfully downgraded a 5.03 to 5.02, and someone else did it from 5.70 to 5.03)

7. ` regret .
    OP

Dec 12, 2009
    Canada
    I found a topic with all these listed, of every PSP listed in this thread only Ratchet and Clank is modable with ChickHEN unless you downgrade.