Assassins.Creed.PAL.X360-Allstars

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice. I'm at 90% on my usenet download for this. Still got about 13 DL discs left plus some memorex ones if I'm desperate. Just need to make sure I have enough for Mass Effect (4 discs O_O) and then I think thats it for the good 360 games this year, maybe Blacksite: Area 51 but thats up in the air. Next up after mass effect is gonna be Lost Odysee I think. Another 4 disc game. Glad I have unlimited bandwidth usage.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just rushed to Staples to buy some discs for this, I'm inpatient as hell. I can't wait for it to finish (25% off of Usenet.)

This is one of those games that I know won't disappoint.

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm burning it now !
I'll post some impressions later tonight when I'm done playing
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks very good, getting excellent reviews. It's a decent length too. 40 hours I think.

One thing a reviewer noted is you have to be patient while playing this game, it's not full on action.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks very good, getting excellent reviews. It's a decent length too. 40 hours I think.

One thing a reviewer noted is you have to be patient while playing this game, it's not full on action.

Yeah I've read that you have to be so patient and a lot of things are so time consuming(probably why it's 40 hours) that it actually makes it not fun.

So, I'm waiting to hear what everyone has to say about it.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Where'd you hear that gonzo? I hope it isn't like that.

Here are some bits of reviews:

100/100
GamePro

It's hard to put the sheer size and brilliance of Assassin's Creed into words. It is an epic game that you have to experience for yourself. I will caution that the game is not for the impatient or the faint of heart. While you can plow through the main storyline in under 20 hours, to truly get every single last shred of gaming goodness, you will probably have to put in twice that number.

100/100
Games Radar

With its riveting story, beautiful visuals and surprisingly lifelike world, Assassin's Creed is an incredibly deep, enjoyable game that kept us addicted from beginning to bizarre end.

95/100
Game Informer

Its stunning visual style, high concept story, and wildly open level design are like nothing else, even if too much repetition begins to frustrate in the later hours. It’s a game people will still be talking about five years from now.

Foxstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, so since the PAL is region free its almost 100% that the Asian version is region free??? If so im buying it for $56 Australian dollars
smile.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where'd you hear that gonzo? I hope it isn't like that.

Here are some bits of reviews:

100/100
GamePro

It's hard to put the sheer size and brilliance of Assassin's Creed into words. It is an epic game that you have to experience for yourself. I will caution that the game is not for the impatient or the faint of heart. While you can plow through the main storyline in under 20 hours, to truly get every single last shred of gaming goodness, you will probably have to put in twice that number.

100/100
Games Radar

With its riveting story, beautiful visuals and surprisingly lifelike world, Assassin's Creed is an incredibly deep, enjoyable game that kept us addicted from beginning to bizarre end.

95/100
Game Informer

Its stunning visual style, high concept story, and wildly open level design are like nothing else, even if too much repetition begins to frustrate in the later hours. It’s a game people will still be talking about five years from now.

Nice, those are making me think I will probably give it a chance!

Here's the article that said that thing about it falling into realism so much it's "not fun"
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/826/826605p1.html

@shaunj66, x-clamp it!

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of discs, how do you burn PS3 games? With those 50GB Bluray discs it seems like it would be a bitch, but good thing most games don't even go to a quarter of that, not to mention full =/

qusai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DAMN YOU CRAPPY MEDIA!
I get to this one part after i get the horse and everytime i get to the loading area i get the error message about cleaning the disk. I'll have to pick up some verbatims tomorrow. stupid philips dls =(

Though so far the game is awesome, the free running couldn't feel better to use. some people were saying that there isn't a jump button in the game but there is, you hold the RT button and A and there you go, a jump! i got the hang of all the controls really quickly except for the combat, that's the only part that takes some getting used to, but when you do it's unbelievable.

I was worried that the side story with the scifi twist might ruin the game for me (i hate scifi games, movies.. i just hate the whole genre) but they couldn't have done it better. I can't wait to play more of this game when i get back from work tomorrow!

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DAMN YOU CRAPPY MEDIA!
I get to this one part after i get the horse and everytime i get to the loading area i get the error message about cleaning the disk. I'll have to pick up some verbatims tomorrow. stupid philips dls =(

Though so far the game is awesome, the free running couldn't feel better to use. some people were saying that there isn't a jump button in the game but there is, you hold the RT button and A and there you go, a jump! i got the hang of all the controls really quickly except for the combat, that's the only part that takes some getting used to, but when you do it's unbelievable.

I was worried that the side story with the scifi twist might ruin the game for me (i hate scifi games, movies.. i just hate the whole genre) but they couldn't have done it better. I can't wait to play more of this game when i get back from work tomorrow!
Great, now you're making me nervous because of the crappy filler discs I got in place of the Verbatim... :'(
It's finally burning now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead