Assassin's Creed III is Coming to Wii U

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
xrpc1.jpg

Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed III will be released on Wii U, the publisher has revealed.
The game reaches PS3 and Xbox 360 on 31st October but as we don't know when Wii U is out don't take this as a day one Wii U release.
Ubisoft® Ignites the American Revolution with Assassin’s Creed® III

New Title Promises to Be Biggest, Most Ambitious in Company’s History

London, UK — March 5, 2012 — Assassin’s Creed® III will hit store shelves on October 31, 2012, encouraging gamers to experience the American Revolutionary War not written about in history books. The largest project in Ubisoft’s history also introduces a brand new hero.

With a development cycle of over three years and twice the production capacity of any previous Ubisoft game, Assassin’s Creed III is set to release on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Windows PC and is also in development for Wii U™ from Nintendo. Assassin’s Creed III is developed by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with six other Ubisoft studios.

Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin’s Creed III introduces a new hero, Ratohnaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army.

Assassin’s Creed III is powered by Ubisoft-AnvilNext, a revolutionary new game engine that delivers breakthroughs in visual quality, character models and artificial intelligence. Assassin’s Creed III will feature a ground-breaking level of stunning graphics that bring Colonial America to life.

“Assassin’s Creed III features the franchise’s most expansive setting so far, along with an exciting new hero and exponentially more gameplay,” said Yves Guillemot, chief executive officer at Ubisoft. “Whether you’re a longtime fan of Assassin’s Creed or if you’re new to the franchise, you’re going to be blown away by the scale and marvel of Assassin’s Creed III.”

source:http://www.nintendol...coming_to_wii_u
source2:http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/36116/assassins-creed-3-wii-u-confirmed/

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, you beat me. I was going post a whole article on it, a pic , and trailer. At least you save me the effort with such a quick and short post...

Anyway, good news.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
So does anyone with shader and graphics knowledge know if those graphics are possible on 360 and PS3 in realtime? or is this running on the dev WiiU/PC? Devs normally show off their games with the best graphics (normally PC version)

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they'll take advantage of the WiiU controller.

I hope it has the option to use the Wii remote and nunchuck. I most likely am getting a WiiU. I would definitely pick this up for WiiU over my PS3 anyday.

D

Deleted_171835

I wonder if the game will have any graphical enhancements on the Wii U. Maybe it'll have a resolution upgrade to 1080p.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1