ROM Hack Assassin's Creed II R4 fix

fbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, yes my english sucks i know, no need to say it.

I found this Patch for the new Assassins creed and it makes the game work on the normal ( original) R4, the patch is not mine and i dont take any credit for it, i just found it on the internet and haven't seen it here.

- You need to donwload this file http://rapidshare.com/files/308931896/Patch_By_jmy.rar.html ( upload By Jimy) and unrar it in a folder, in this same folder put the clean Assassins creed rom.
- Click on Lunar IPS and then on ApplyIpsPacht.
- A window will open, select the "Rudolph Clid´s Play Pacht".
- another window will open where you have to select the rom ( y have to select "view all files" in the lower part of the screen).
- Press ok and it will tell you that the rom has been successfully patched
- Drop the patched rom into your sd card and it should work

NOTE: It only works on the original R4 AND ONLY WITH V1.18 Kernel. V1.19 or YSmenu wont load the game.

Again, sorry for the bad english and again the patch is not mine i just found it and wanted to share it with you. All the credit goes to the person who made this patch ( whose name wasen't mentioned on the site i found this patch).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh the baby, it works! It shows the logo and icon and so far I've loaded to the profile select screen. I'll report if there's any issues, but I doubt it.

Thanks for giving this useful information dude!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Oh the baby, it works! It shows the logo and icon and so far I've loaded to the profile select screen. I'll report if there's any issues, but I doubt it.

Thanks for giving this useful information dude!

Seriously?? Like, it doesn't have the Loading error, right? I'm gonna try this out, A.S.A.P.!

EDIT!!!!!::: OMFG, it works! Thanks a lot for the Patch and thanks to those who made the patch!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested it further and it still works. I beat the tutorial first and it froze on a white screen. Beat it again and it loaded the first level. Beat the first level and it's fine. The game itself is pretty damn good, I love the acrobatics and how well they pulled off simple stealth on a 2-D plane.

fbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PD: The patched game has some random freezing ( in some level more than in others), but if you retry the level 1 or 2 times ( if it freezes) it should work fine

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
wow thanks for the fix here i works.. kind of... yeah it crashes from time to time but overall its still playable i guess. thanks

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Holy fudge! Works on my M3 Simply (with a few random freezes, true). Thanks a lot man, I wanted to play this so badly.
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it does freeze sometimes, but 95% of the time it's been after I saved or died in a level, so it wouldn't matter anyway. I've only had it freeze twice while I was actually playing, once when it was loading the game load menu, and once when I was tearing down a poster. It's still playable, just a little frustrating when you have to constantly restart my DS.

Great game, though.

Liger_Gundam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is a decent game
biggrin.gif

Though the freezing does bother me having to reset each time, but other than that thanks for the patch
happy.gif

Liger_Gundam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VenomTSH said:
Has anyone tried the improved patch (by Rudolph)? New patch, credit to Rudolph

Maybe I just got lucky for a bit, but I didn't have any freezes after using it... Also, this game rocks and Griptonite makes awesome 2D platformers (like Web of Shadows).
biggrin.gif

Nice
biggrin.gif

Now I don't freeze when dying multiple (5x I tested) or choosing a mission I didn't complete (Same as dying).

So far so good. Thanks
happy.gif

PenguinZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
is it possible someone can upload it to rapidshare again? coz i can't use megaupload and the other link has its 10 links done...
Thanks

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing this on EDGE and would like to know if you guys are experiencing voice problems. Sometimes the voice would sound like the game is playing in very slow speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true