Assassin's Creed Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Xoo00o0o0o, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Xoo00o0o0o
    OP

Xoo00o0o0o Xoo00o0o0o is in the house

Apr 23, 2009
    United States
    Dallas, TX
    Ok, I'm in the 4th memory block and i'm in Acre. I have done all the view points. I have saved all the citizens, but none of the investigation missions will show up. Any help is appreciated.

2. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    www.gamefaqs.com

Bookmark it [​IMG]

3. Xoo00o0o0o
    OP

Apr 23, 2009
    United States
    Dallas, TX
    It didn't help. I've been there before.

4. Christopho

Christopho GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Gamespot.com or cheatcc.com , I use those as alternatives if gamefaqs doesn't help. If both of those don't work then I try the walkthroughs on youtube.com and finally if none of those work then I try googling it. And if all those don't work then I usually post about it on gamefaqs.com. Have you posted your question there?

Hope I helped ^^

Edit: Whoa!! You must really need this lolz, you responded within the minute he responded o.O Anyway, I should have fully read it instead of just skimming it. It looks as if you have a glitch or something, happened to me in Okami (cutscene wouldn't happen) and the Assassins Creed: Bloodlines (Guy wouldn't die o.O). The only way I got passed this was shutting off the game then restarting it. Maybe it's a bad rip o.o If it's a retail, then idkays XP

5. Xoo00o0o0o
    OP

Apr 23, 2009
    United States
    Dallas, TX
    Yeah... I've been working on it for 2 weeks.

Edit: Figured out my problem. There isn't any guidelines. LOL am I retarded [​IMG]