Assassins.Creed.Brotherhood.XBOX360-GLoBAL

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There won't be a patch for non Jtag people. It's either you own a Jtag console, Samsung or Hitachi drive or wait until the new LT+ firmware for the newer drives. So basically, if you have a newer drive or put another way, not a Samsung or Hitachi, then you gotta play the waiting game. And yes, NFS Hot Pursuit works, since the guy a few posts up mentioned it. Great game just like AC: Brotherhood. Loving both of em.

sir_marq23

Trophies
XP
Country
jdevil99 sorry for changing subject but i just wanna ask you, becouse you wrote that ''need for speed hot pursuit'' works. Does it works normaly like the games before kinect dashboard (ap 2.5) or is it just like assassins creed?? only with jtag and himachi. I have banq rom and fable 3 is working, but assassin creed (disk unreadeble message). thank you.
p.s. sorry for my english

Synn

Trophies
XP
Country
Crass said:
I can confirm this trick works with my hitachi v79:

QUOTE said:
EVERYONE WHO HAS A HITACHI DRIVE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

There is a way to play the game even with firmware revision 78/79, just follow these instructions and it works! I'm playing the game right now without any problems. Note: You need IXtreme 1.51 or it won't work (I assume most people have it already though).

This is taken from a member on xbox360iso

"As above for anyone with an hitachi that gives disk unreadable error after installing update from disk
All you need to do is download the padte from the xbox website
google 'xbox.com update'
or download from here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=89HETOER
unzip to usb flash drive ,put it in your 360 & power on.
It would seem the one on the acb disk is not full,once youve installed the one from memory stick skip the tutorial & try your assassins creed disk again.
It does now work

I have both a 78 & 79 hitachi model both on ixtreme 1.51 & it works fine on both now."

Just do exactly as that states and you'll be able to play the game.

And I can confirm that this doesn't work, specifically with a 79

I've tried the Global and iND releases, updated the dash from a USB drive, and it doesn't work. The 79 does an AP check and it fails. The drive has 1.51

Anyone else got any other idea's to get this working on a 79?

Synn

Trophies
XP
Country
Their timing is exquisite as always lol

At least it's on it's way
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.