Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it looks like Ubisoft are going to be putting out a complete anthology of Assassins Creed titles, from the first game right up to ACIII. The PSP/Vita/DS/Mobile titles won't be included...but you wouldn't want them anyway, well maybe the Vita game that has got "ok" reviews.

All DLC will be included in this release (it isn't known if the ACIII DLC will be included) as well as lithographs for each title.

Eurogamer have said that Ubisoft have confirmed the existence of this and will be announcing a release date and price next week.

Can't say I ever cared for the series but maybe someone people may want to pick this up. Hopefully for them it'll be cheaper than say buying all of the titles used. hey, maybe Ubisoft will do a Wii U version too...of course that would mean that they would need to add stuff to four of the titles.

eurogamer-hfw9a6.jpg

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-06-assassins-creed-anthology-includes-5-games-dlc

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
Not bad, only briefly played the 1st one and was put off by how many there was and all the other DLC to buy so I just gave it up Think I'll get this.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is nice, though I'm sure the price is going to be pretty high.

Then we'll be talking about Assassin's Greed.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steam just did an assasin creed series sale at 75% all the games including dlc...

also big chance that they will still implement their "must be online" policy for the italian games

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice.
Nice way to have everything in 1 box.

I much rather prefer the limited collectors over the small box but meh.
It still is a nice way to own every AC game

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Having played AC 1, 2, Brotherhood and currently (for a while) playing through revelations, it's an epic movie for anyone interested in history. Also all the extra DLC may make it worth it, but IMO most of the DLC is just extra missions without any real additions to the story.

ps. Is it just me or has there been a whole wave of new collections? ME, AC, Uncharted, Infamous, etc..

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I only finished ACII on my old PC.
Quite some time ago I downloaded the first game so see how does it compare to the sequels, but I'm not to thrilled about it.
I guess I should going forward instead and try brotherhood , I heard it was pretty good.

But yes, having the whole collection could be cool, especially if they port it to the Wii U so that they could reach the Nintendo audience that maybe never got the chance to play any of those games.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few hours into AC2. was like a year ago though so once I get through my backlog I'll definitely come back to it. was good fun for the little while I played it

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having played AC 1, 2, Brotherhood and currently (for a while) playing through revelations, it's an epic movie for anyone interested in history. Also all the extra DLC may make it worth it, but IMO most of the DLC is just extra missions without any real additions to the story.

ps. Is it just me or has there been a whole wave of new collections? ME, AC, Uncharted, Infamous, etc..

Nah, some of the DLC has some important parts related to story.

Also, why anybody would want to play AC3 is beyond me. Such a shame and easily the black sheep of the series.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only complaint SO FAR about AC3 is the change up of controls from the other games. But other then that I wouldn't call it a black sheep. IMO that title belongs to the first AC.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was tempted to buy this since I only own the first game and Revelations but I already played II and Brotherhood so I'd basically be getting ACIII only from it.

I guess it's neat as a collector's item but I really don't like "collector's items" unless their a real stellar deal for me. In this case, it isn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: