Assassin's Creed 4 being built by 1000 people?

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only con I would see is fighting. Over 500 people working together to assemble this game, there would be so many arguments, saying that they would want this or that happen, or take what person #463, said, out.

Reactions: Chary

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only con I would see is fighting. Over 500 people working together to assemble this game, there would be so many arguments, saying that they would want this or that happen, or take what person #463, said, out.

I don't know, I doubt that the amount of people who have creative input has increased. Most of this huge staff will likely be programmers, just following the directions of the guys upstairs ("Implement this," "Animate this," etc.).

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad to say... this is the first Assassin's Creed game that I'm cautiously gonna have to wait for reviews to trickle in on before buying. Assassin's Creed III let me down, big time. :(

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I am expecting bugs with such development methods. The more people you have, the less coordination they possess, unless they learned from ac3. They have to realize that it's the story that sold ac series and so they should focus on that more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt