OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well im waiting for this game to come out and its taking soo long
its supposed to come out november 17th 2009. i hope u guys r excited too.

heres the video link right under here...the game has alot of new and awesome features that the 1st one didnt like, i knife in each sleeves, cooler assasinations, more acrobatics, you can finally swim in water instead of dieing when u land in it, and a few other stuff they show u in the video so here it is...

video right >>>>HERE

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope it has more variety than the first. It was beautiful, and fun for a while, but it got repetitive very quickly. Plus it was a little too easy.

I'm hoping the 2nd one will be good though, from what i've seen it doesn't look too bad.

Also, it's always worth mentioning in relation to Assassins Creed how much I hated the beggars- I must have killed so many of those people. There would be times I'd forget all about the target because I was so busy killing them...

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rogue Trader said:
Also, it's always worth mentioning in relation to Assassins Creed how much I hated the beggars- I must have killed so many of those people. There would be times I'd forget all about the target because I was so busy killing them...

The retarded psychopaths were worse, I would kill those guys even if there were guards right next to me. They were just too damn annoying. I remember one time I got it so I wasn't punished (some glitch) and just pilled bodies of them in front of the hospital.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rogue Trader said:

ikno
i hate the beggers too, when i was in the middle of an assasination a lady comes up to me and slows me down cuz of her dumb begging
its always girls, i hope they got rid of that in this game but it did make the game more realistic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a