Gaming Asphalt 9 - Legends (Requires ACTIVE Internet to Asphalt Servers)

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you think you can run the Game Offline, and be away from a Internet connection, and want to run it, you are SCREWED!!!!!!!

Not only does the Game Require a Verified Account, just like MK11, you also need a Internet Connection, AND need to connect to the Asphalt Servers.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a Career Mode for it, but that is strictly Online???????
I mean, I guess? I can see from a "philosophical" standpoint, how it could be a bad thing, but from a day-to-day kind of thing, I don't have much of a problem needing to connect to my wifi to play this game. I think it's bad initiative, which "ok"s other companies to start going full-only-only, which isn't great, but to say "Nope. Not playing it now" because you've got to be connected online to play is kind of immature as fuck. It's almost like trying to prove a point. Just play it when you can and have fun with it. It is a fun game...

Now is this pay-to-win? That's my question... Not sure which thing I am supposed to be "paying for" to get the full experience...

Last edited by Josshy0125,

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and no. From what I read, they do "help", but you get more than enough of what's needed via story mode to not even sort of have to rely on purchasing those.
Not sure, but didn't they choose to make these types of Game Systems Illegal in the UK or US? Where if you want to Progress further, but you are stuck, you are forced to Pay for Advancement?

Reactions: Deleted User

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this game can't be played on the bus right ?
From what I can tell........probably not. Either that, or wait for a Update that does not Require it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, from what I was told, it is a Free to Play Game based on "Fuel Usage"??????

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. The Switch has no 4/5G Connection. What if a User is at a Store, waiting in a long ass Line, or out somewhere with no Internet Connection, like Camping or something?????

burial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its sad to see this shit on a Nintendo console. I gave up on console gaming, stuck with handheld/PC, after the Xbox 360.

Reactions: mathew77

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOTE - There is a possibility of a Doom 1/2 Method with a Save State or Patch Method being looked into. Wait a few Days, or hopefully there will be a Offline Mode Update/Patch that will be Released.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is an offline mode (Quick Race) but it needs to reach at some points in the career mode. So yea, Internet is required.

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an offline mode (Quick Race) but it needs to reach at some points in the career mode. So yea, Internet is required.
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:gun::switch:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got Asphalt 9 on my 2nd Patched System.
"You need 13 Flags to Unlock Offline Mode"

Quick Race -
"Requires 23 Career Flags"

Reactions: Jorgexxxz

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I won't bother downloading this game then :-)
Not that big of a deal. Why do people complain and try and turn tiny inconveniences as "the biggest and most horrible thing in the universe"? It sucks yeah, but the game is still really fun and that doesnt ruin the

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8 +1