asking roms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitekwarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know asking roms is forbidden but how should we new memebers know to how to find roms?

Roms can be found at places like: EB Games, Gamestop, etc.

Its conveniently prestored on cartridges of their own and thus wont waste ur space on ur flash card.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
nyanya.gif

jokes. I dunno either.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Buy a DS game cartridge (eg. New Super Mario Bros) and dump its content to your PC.
Here you have a ROM! Enjoy!

other ways to get roms are illegal so we're not telling you
biggrin.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
It really riles me when someone tries to use these forums to net some free roms.
If it was tolerated, even a bit, there would be a torrent of law enforcement coming down on this site.
lecture.gif

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Download mIRC at www.mirc.com. Install it, when the window with the options pops up, you fill in a fake name and e-mail adress. You pick a nickname, an alternative nickname (for when your main nickname is already taken by someone else).

Then go to the Ignore tab in the options menu, and in the dropdown box (Method) select Disable. Click OK.

You should now be in the status window, it's just a white window with some or no text. In that very window, type /server efnet.xs4all.nl and press enter. If it doesn't connect you, just try /server efnet. You'll then be connected. Once the favourites window pops up, uncheck "Pop up favourites on connect". Close that window and in the status window type "/join #ndstemp". You have now entered the chan.

Next, I suggest you follow the guide by em0rox, which explains in great detail how to work the fileservers (fserves) in the channel. It's hosted at
http://em0rox.proboards23.com/index.cgi?board=fserver

The fastest fserve at #ndstemp, the one which gets the roms the fastest and the one who's on the fastest connection is [midas]' fserve. You can reach it by his trigger which is "!nds roms".

Have fun using your flash carts/cards
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte