Hacking Asking me to format memory card i press format says format complete but then asks again wtf?

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so its asking me to format i do it says complete it restarts then say fuking to use the momo with this sytem i must format it and it loops from there again and again n again....... UH WHY>>>

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry to say but I think your mem cards fucked, dam shame with how expensive they are too

UR FUKING KIDDIN ME

why this fuck?
but i didint do shit UH FFS

ok fine

i have a backup of the ux0 folder from it

can i use that to get my hard fuking earned time on saved games back on a sd2vita fss at least? i mean ive tried pasting the whole files into my sd2vita before and it never showed the apps i had on it so i gotta feeling it wont work

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen this problem before. it's a glitch with enso or rather uninstalling enso. is that what you did?

Mmmm

Idk really yes I think so I think I delete something and then yeah it does this to me and now I can’t format

Wow >;{ do you KNKW HOW MANY SAVED GAMES I HAD HOURS AND HOURS FFS I knew I shouldn’t of installed enso I bloody knew it

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, it's not a problem with the memory card. I think it's a problem with the software. are all default icons gone as well? or does it loop to where you can't get onto the live area?

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iirc, it's not a problem with the memory card. I think it's a problem with the software. are all default icons gone as well? or does it loop to where you can't get onto the live area?

Can’t do jack

As soon a start ups it asks to format

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIP memory card. I had this happen to me with a 64GB card that was about a year old (using it lightly). Thank FSM for sd2vita!

darkstarphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
guys ihave run into the same problem. is it only a problem of the memory card or with the ps vita software also?
would replacing the memory card solve this problem?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys ihave run into the same problem. is it only a problem of the memory card or with the ps vita software also?

if you downgraded without deleting the id.dat or unlinking it (henkaku settings), that's the reason. delete the id.dat and the format or update system software will be gone.

darkstarphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi everyone
I seem to have run into the same issue. Is this a problem of the memory card or system software?

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem when I was upgrading my SD2Vita to a larger mSD card. Turned out for me I didn't follow the proper procedures of formatting the mSD on my pc with the zzBlank image file, and attaching it to the vita. This caused the SD2Vita plugin to glitch out, causing my Vita to ask to format the actual memory card, which was already formatted a long time ago, instead of the SD2Vita, and of course leading to a few extra headaches. At least I had kept the old SD card so I could transfer the files again.

darkstarphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi everyone

I am unable to access the id.dat file or any files on my memory card or vita. the homebrew apps or hencore settings are not visible.

I am not using any vita2sd cards. I had jailborken my vita yesterday on kernel 3.67. To make the hack the hack permanent i used enso. On installation i enabled the vita to sd option.

Upon boot it asked for format my memory card. Since then the vita is stuck in format completed boot loop . I can access my vita apps and also perform a system restore. Except for that anything that needs the memory card is not working.

My vita was bought used yesterday. Its an pch1104 model. The memory card capacity is 4gb.

I don't have any backup with me either.

I don't mind buying a new memory card to solve this problem.

In fact i am in way to buy used 32 gb card.

darkstarphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
do you have a phat or a slim? if you have a slim, try removing the card and booting up.

I hav the fat version. I have tried removing the memory card and booting several times. I am able to boot into ps vita home menu. The moment i insert the memory card the problem starts again.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it might be the card. those things are notorious for failures. they're the reason sd2vita exists unless that's what you mean. it wasn't for piracy but rather to replace expensive, pos cards that don't work half the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1