Hacking ASK ) With 3DS Horse Power Is Posible To Have Ps2,Wii,PSP,Gamecube Emulator On 3DS ?

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
T-Mobile G2x (I assume) has Cortex-A9 with 2.5 DMIPS/MHz. 3DS is 1.25. Also I do not think you still set CPU clock correctly. rooted phone?

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T-Mobile G2x (I assume) has Cortex-A9 with 2.5 DMIPS/MHz. 3DS is 1.25. Also I do not think you still set CPU clock correctly. rooted phone?

Yes it is rooted and overclocked with a custom rom. But I made sure now that the speed was set correctly. It is running but not near full speed. it's still slightly playable with frame skipping. But my point here is that it's running, and it's doing so with other apps running in the background and the os running.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yes it is rooted and overclocked with a custom rom. But I made sure now that the speed was set correctly. It is running but not near full speed. it's still slightly playable with frame skipping. But my point here is that it's running, and it's doing so with other apps running in the background and the os running.
FPS?

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
As I mentioned it's Cortex A9 with twice integer performance per mhz and much more in floating point operations. Also it is dualcore, so OS load is not a concern.

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
Of course they did it on purpose... They are the most greedy corporation around, together with Apple. They think they can get away with anything. They can even ship an Atari 2600 with their sticker on, ask for 100$, and the sheep will buy it...

Shut up. Nintendo ain't that greedy!

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
3DS homebrew era is coming......i newbie.....have some question
1.with 3ds horse power......what max emulator possible we have.....only psp emu or is possible to have ps2 & wii emulator on 3DS ?
2.Is posible to erased all 3ds fimware/os or other concole/handheld os.....and we build new open os or we port android os for 3ds ?

You must be a child, and NO anything beyond N64 emulation will not even be remotely possible.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
wow... nevermind what i said. I knew something must have been wrong. My cpu app didn't properly set the speed, it left it at 1100 mhz. But I did set it properly this time and it's playable at 216mhz

"Playable" is different for everybody though. I remember emulating the PlayStation on my 512MHz smartphone way back in the day and back then, I considered 15FPS to be playable but I realized it's nowhere near full speed, let alone full compatibility. ;) I'm not saying it won't be possible at all - it will, surely. What I'm saying is that it won't be full speed or full compatibility. :)

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Playable" is different for everybody though. I remember emulating the PlayStation on my 512MHz smartphone way back in the day and back then, I considered 15FPS to be playable but I realized it's nowhere near full speed, let alone full compatibility. ;) I'm not saying it won't be possible at all - it will, surely. What I'm saying is that it won't be full speed or full compatibility. :)

Ok I understand what you mean now. I agree it should be able to play it. I just hope some devs can make it as fast as possible. 30 frames per second would be the best we could hope for imo

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as gamecube and wii emulation goes, we only just got smartphones that can kind of run it. I don't think the 3ds is compatible with the proper libraries to make this pratical

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche