OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I think enough time has passed for another episode of the highly popular ask p1ngpong, so ask your questions below!

Once again this is not a KYT so don't ask personal stuff because I wont answer those questions. But feel free to ask me my opinion or questions relating to GBAtemp, the gaming industry and anything else in general!

For previous episodes check my profile or use the search function n00b! :gun:

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Im not going to answer stupid questions that don't make sense by the way, if I wanted to do that I would have posted this in the eof.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this rash of new promotions, would you say GBAtemp has a staff infection?

How do you feel about the recent push on reviews? What do you think is the "direction" the site is taking?

Reactions: frogboy

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had to look at the Magazine staff and look for areas of improvement, where would you suggest we improve on?

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
I come back on perfect timing...this looks a little sad though, so empty in here. ;/

Um...

Will you ever sell all the awesome stuff you have bought? Like when your old and no longer functioning properly?

Do you see GBATemp ever becoming like Fbook in the far future?

How hard is it being a supervisor? Any benefits of being a supervisor in real life situations? ^_^

offtopic:
how is this different from kyt? >.<

D

Deleted_171835

What do you think of GBAtemp's attempted transition from a haven for pirates to a more "traditional" videogame news site offering reviews and such?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What do you think of the more "gimmicky" (for the lack of a better word) elements of handhelds/consoles such as the the 3D on the 3DS, the WiiU gamepad or the Kinect? Do you think they have the potential to develop into interesting things years from now or would they be ignored and forgotten? Would you have preferred if the console designers had stuck the the more conventional controllers?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks guys. :)

edit 22/08/2014

Sorry that I haven't gotten the reply to your questions up yet everyone, I have been hella busy lately. I will do my best to get it done for you all by Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.