Gaming (Ask)Is there rally racing for DS?

abubakr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have been playing Colin McRae Rally 2005 in n-gage QD version and i saw this is nice game for graphics and navigator sound when i playing.I've been looking for rally game for my DS and i found Dirt 2.But this is not rally racing game,and doesnt like Colin Mcrae Rally on n-gage QD version.Anyone knows rally racing game for DS like Colin McRae Rally 2005?i'm looking for it.
Thanks for help

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a halfway decent one that came out about six months ago, but I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head. Maybe Rayder will pop in and drop the name on you.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Wii and DS, in my opinion, have no good rally games at all... Thank god we have mario kart to forget it
grog.gif

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've found a pretty arcade-y top down perspective rally game because as far as I know, there aren't any good, realistic racing games for the DS.

Super Speed Machines

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
Super Speed Machines

That's the one. Tried it out when it first hit. The controls are a bit hard to wrap your head around, but it's a solid, little rally racer, I think. I keep it around for the lean times.

abubakr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
lokomelo said:
Wii and DS, in my opinion, have no good rally games at all... Thank god we have mario kart to forget it
grog.gif
Yeah, i think i agree with you for this. DS have no good rally and sport games (like F1 and soccer). But i saw DS has more a lot of RPG games than PSP. But PSP has better graphics that is suitable for the action games, racing, soccer and shooter games. Not like DS that can not run the games like that with better graphics. Therefor i bought DS just want to play RPG games with this console. But when i want to play a action game, or racing or soccer and shooter game im prefer to play them with PSP.
Then,whether N-Gage is better than DS?
But, why did you write Wii here at the same reason with DS? whether Wii also has no good games for this genre?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol