Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hardware : New 3ds XL
Sysnand : 9.8.0-25.U
Game Card : Sky3ds
Homebrew Channel : Ninjhax 2.5

Does anyone can tell me how to play undub roms step by step? I've already got the Rune Factory 4 (RF4) USA and RF4 undub rom. Since i kinda confuse for part like romfs, etc

thanks in advance

FehnrirX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As a matter of fact, this tutorial need for you to put the Rom to the card so that can be dump by using braindump. but sky3ds is not allowed to write the modified rom for now, so i'm affraid i can't take the romfs from undub rom... what should i do?

Althir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
As a matter of fact, this tutorial need for you to put the Rom to the card so that can be dump by using braindump. but sky3ds is not allowed to write the modified rom for now, so i'm affraid i can't take the romfs from undub rom... what should i do?

I was able to dump romfs with SKY3DS with no problem at all o.o

FehnrirX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I was able to dump romfs with SKY3DS with no problem at all o.o
.. If you can write it to your Sky3ds, right? The modified roms, such as undub, translated roms are not allowed by diskwriter unless you provide the header template. but of course if sky3ds could do that, i won't bother to ask Hans method :(

Update :
Already try to do the stuff from using this tutorial, make romfs from undub rom, put it on SD, load using HANS, and it's black screen :(

Last edited by FehnrirX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)