Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because primary school sucks, little to no room for flexibility in classes, instructors, etc.; just wait until college, it's much better flexibility wise and you have good parties with alcohol served.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Hop2089 said:
Because primary school sucks, little to no room for flexibility in classes, instructors, etc.; just wait until college, it's much better flexibility wise and you have good parties with alcohol served.

Erm...... I may have a less matured and less reasonable train of thought that is different from the students of my age, but.... I am 15 and in Secondary School (Or high school). I'm sad now.
frown.gif

I now understand its me that is stupid and not my school. I may just have one too many opinions biased toward the direction our board of director's administrative goes in. And because I am less mature.

Why do I look like I am from Primary School?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Domination

It's just genetics and heredity which is perfectly normal.

~mucus

Most likely lost in a large dusty file cabinet in the ATF archives, trust me most government records sit there for years in an archive rotting and usually are lost or misplaced by employees who work in the archives.

~Darkrey

No, there's a human mucus and the one that lurks in your sewer.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can date any of the characters in a game usually female but there are Dating Simulations for girls with male characters, there's some sort of relationship points system, in which every action you make and everything you say will make him/her happy, sad, angry, etc. and this can increase, decrease, or leave the points unchanged. The more relationship points you have, the happier he/she gets, and the better the ending with that character which could contain anything (cute pics, hot pics, secret things of a naughty nature, even minigames). This is for a normal dating sim.

Sister Princess and Sister Princess 2 are for the PSX

Sister Princess: Repure is for the GBA

Aria has 3 hot sisters (Chikage, Haruka, Sakuya)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1