ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm wondering if the Asian version games have a English text? I know the spoken language is Japanese, but I'm wondering about the in game text and dialogue

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. Often times there are little English instructions...but that's about it. I know Ragnarok Odyssey came with a bit of an instruction thing to teach basic stuff in English...where as Tales of VS didn't come with squat in English.
But the ingame text is all original jap.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can not speak to the PS3 so much but the 360 (which is more or less the same deal) is very mixed here and there are even "Asia region" releases without Japanese language (and this is not including things like Korean or Chinese) and then separate Japanese releases (also different NA releases with English and French on some and English and Spanish on others).

Basically expect nothing and try to confirm it beforehand. Many times release groups will have noted the languages contained so check NFOs although I should note that is not flawless as again there can be several pressings of a single game released across the same region.

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Certain PS3 ASIA region games such as Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 have Japanese audio and English text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s