Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoxephon

neoxephon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Neither are they (whoever they are) paying you to be an all-around jerk to those actually contributing something to the community. Give me one good, valid reason why you should feel entitled to project updates when and how you want them and I'll leave it alone.

2. nugundam0079

nugundam0079 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States

give me one good valid reason why I should answer to you? oh wait..its Srs business right? relax. XD

3. admotonic

admotonic GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Oh no you didn't! (implied finger snap) [​IMG]

4. Freudian Lemur

Freudian Lemur GBAtemp Regular

You do realise neoxephon is currently translating Tales of Hearts, and Summon Night X, and Saga 2, right? So it's kinda his business when you start complaining about all fan translators. Why should they take insults from you for not doing something the way you want it, when they're doing it for free, and not just for you?

5. ZANZAROTH

ZANZAROTH GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands

I guess the proverb 'if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all' is unknown to you. They are doing this in their spare time its not a full time job so back off. Fan translators have lives too you know.

6. nugundam0079

nugundam0079 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ok ok-I see the white knight mob has appeared so let me clarify myself before i get nailed to the cross by your internet justice.

Relax

7. StorMyu

StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France

8. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

9. miruki

miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Gambia, The
    I'm amazed how nobody mentioned yet that official companies that do official localisations of games NEVER update on how far they are with their projects...

If I were to translate a game, I'd not tell anyone who's not involved in the translation either. People are just wayyy too annoying/demanding whenever you announce your project. I wouldn't want to waste time reading useless stuff like that...

10. ferofax

ferofax End of the World

ehehe, i got baited. [​IMG] okay, i'll stop feeding the trolls.

11. Shadow80

Shadow80 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Man, I cannot believe there are people who do not appreciate psychoblaster's work or even bother to post selfish requests. (you know who I am talking to)
    I for one do not care how long it takes as long it gets done. Without this project, there wouldn't be a FULL translation for this game so be grateful.
    Anyways, like the old saying goes, "You cannot rush art."
    Keep up the good work psychoblaster and his crew!

12. Ryuushii

Ryuushii Member
    Newcomer

United States
    No. Seriously, this is a professional translation from a professional, not some amateur's Engrish translation of HG/SS translation . I think that it's just stupid if you say your going to do a translation, and there are still lots of bugs and grammatical errors. Stop rushing the project. Eventually it will get done and I bet it'll be way better than the beta patch. Won't you get annoyed if every time you play, there's a bug or two that freezes your progress or whites out your screen and you have to report it to get it fixed? That's what the beta testers are obligated to doing for the sake of everyone else.

13. miss_DSlite

miss_DSlite GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just /ignored the trolls...

14. sadak5

sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico

Is not only complaining about the patch. Maybe he even never read about the leaked patch problem and why Psyco selected this way to test it.

15. Kerian

Kerian GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Who cares about him or other trolls. I am gratefull for psyco doing the translation and it'll be available for download when he is fully satisfied with it. psyco cares for quality.

16. synce

synce だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん

Comoros
    I'm starting to doubt this thing exists. It's been half a year since translation was supposedly finished [​IMG]

17. psycoblaster

OP psycoblaster Divine

It's up to you to believe, but unless one of the beta testers leak any closed information, there is really no way you can confirm that this project exists or not.
    And if you thought an unorganized team could finish a full translation in less than a half a year, then I don't think you really belong here.

18. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT
    Former Staff

United Kingdom
    How complete is the leaked version I got months ago? I never played further than the beginning of the game.

EDIT: The file is dated 14/04/2009

19. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I was under the impression that it was done, and that this beta test was to find bugs and typos, not to finish translating the game.

20. miss_DSlite

miss_DSlite GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so it was really leaked?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - translation, (archaic, project

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.