ROM Hack ASH (archaic sealed heat) translation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

reidypeidy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to help out in your beta testing. Do you know if it works on R4 flashcarts with the latest YSmenu? Anyway, thanks for all the hard work.

-Reid

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
To sign up as a beta tester:
1. Post A reply on this thread. NO PMs PLEASE. Don't post more than one requests because then I will simply ignore you. You don't need any specific information on your post- just say you want to be one.

2. I need people who are actually speak English well... not some 13 year old wanting to play ASH in English.

3. I'll PM the people that are chosen as a beta tester.
I wouldn't mind working as a beta tester for this great game. I speak English and have for most of my life, and I'm 19 lol. Since you said to not have any more information well thats it then.

And you know its great to see a thread that isn't pokemon HGSS in the first page and number one
biggrin.gif
. Now back to SaGa 2, and good luck on your Korean SaGa 2 project as well psycoblaster.

Considering that the post has been update it i shall update my post as well.

My name is Angel and I'm a guy. Yes I'm really male and I have a "Girls" name, but in actuality it is a boy's name. You see I'm originally from Puerto Rico and there Angel is a common name. Anyways I graduated at 16 from High School due to some events which I don't want to go into, and started college right after it. This is my third year in college, and my Major is Computer Science. I am currently working on the English patch for the SaGa 2 hihou densetsu and i'm spending my time working on SaGa 2(right now editing the start image), homework and countless hours lost watching TV. I do not like giving too much information about myself, so i think that will be all. Good night and God bless.

Helix94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's nice to see your translation come to a close. I have been checking your pbtrans site every day for the past month or so. I would love to beta test.

EDIT(paragraph): Hello everybody. I am Helix94(disregard the 94 in my name). I am a senior attending one of the most prestigious high schools in Ohio, Saint Ignatius. I pride myself on my grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. and am currently in an Advanced Placement class which rewards you with college credits if you can pass. I have been checking your site everyday for the past couple of months because I am very excited to play the translated version of ASH. I don't really have much to do during the weeknights, so I usually just play video games to pass the time. I hope you choose me to become a beta tester so I can help contribute to the project that you have worked so hard on in the past year. Thanks for your time.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're still looking I'd love to be a beta tester for you.
I was disappointed to hear what happened before and I'm happy to see the project showing back up.
I've been keeping an eye on your blog for months hoping to see any new word on it.

Edited for introduction as asked
biggrin.gif

Call me Leamonde.Halcyon. I don't make a habit of giving out my name on the internet as it's quite unique and I've had people find me before using only my first name and the state I live in....
Anyways.
Active lurker on many forums, active poster on basically nowhere but here. I'm 21 and I live at home doing daycare for my younger siblings and some cleaning so I don't have to pay rent/utilities/food. I spend about half my time gaming and half my time reading (outside of what I have to do of course). My mom has a degree in English and she spent my entire school life rewriting my papers until I was good enough for her so I was writing essentially college level essays/reports in 5th/6th grade-talk about fun. My mom wouldn't accept anything less. I'm very patient but only when playing games and I'm an obsessive completionist when it comes to RPGs.

I'd love to beta test for ASH because I've been drooling over this game since I first saw it and no game release announcement has ever made me let out anything like a fangirl shriek except the announcement of your translation patch for it. Due to the daycare/cleaning setup I don't often leave the house (no extra car, live in a little town way away from any city) and I end up with a lot of free time that I fill with games, internet and books and when the kids are at school I can easily sit on the computer with my DS and a notepad up typing up detailed descriptions of any bugs/glitches/typos/errors I come across and exactly where. I'm dying to get picked, this game is amazing and you're just as amazing for translating it.

Either way, good luck, its great to see you back in action and I can't wait to see the project finished.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to sign up as a beta tester, as I have plenty of free time. Been wanting to play this since I discovered your site months ago.

Edit for updated requirements:
About me? Well my name is Adrian, and I'm a native English speaker. For what it counts, when I was in grade school, I was placed in a joint first/second grade class for scoring high on some test; and was in G.A.T.E (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifted_education) from third to fifth grade. I was also placed into Honors classes while I was still in Middle and Highschool (this applies to all main courses, except Math, as I suck at it.) That being said, I would like to believe I'm not too dumb.
tongue.gif
As for obligations, I have none except to my girlfriend, so I have plenty of time to test your patch for any possible English issues, and bugs.

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Weird but didn't he said only to write that you want to be a beta tester not the reason lol
tongue.gif
, yet everyone decided to write why, i think its up to him especially with what happened before. He will decide based on whatever he is deciding on lol. I just want to see this great game completed, same as everyone else and i know that whoever he chooses will be good people and will get it done as fast as they can and make sure that all of the errors are corrected before we have the final patch. Good luck Psyco

UVERoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
simplephilistine.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I dont have anything better to say so you must get tired of all the thanks you are going to get.

I would like to be a beta tester but unfortunately with school Id barely have any time to report anything to you. I'll just wait for the public release. Cant wait and thanks so much for sticking with this,

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would love to beta test for you if possible, but will wait patiently for the final release if that's not possible. I do have spare time available for a play through.

I also can't wait for the final release. Your translation project was one of the reasons I joined GBA temp, it was the easiest way to keep tabs on your ASH release
smile.gif

defkidd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'll beta test if you want, but i won't be able to devote all of my time to the game since I have classes a lot of the time.

Cavane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting to say I'd be interested in helping out. I'm 23 and have lived in the U.S. all my life, so I'm very familiar with U.S. English. Depending on how much you want out of me, I can look for grammar errors only, fix awkward phrasing, or even try putting dialogue into a different dialect if it's appropriate for the character. Just to be clear, though, I have no idea how to work on the game file. All I could do is send you a list of revisions. Anyway, thanks for your consideration and especially for your hard work on translating this.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Count me in. I'm Mexican and don't have any problem about the US English. I like to play this game (also, i played as beta tester in some MMORPG games).

lonfar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
biggrin.gif
Will be going holiday soon, can't wait to see the final result ^^ how long beta last?

Lee-On

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be one of the testers
tongue.gif

I'm a 22 years old student in Verona University (Italy) always had very good grades in english tests =)

Congratulations for the great job you've done anyway
smile.gif

masvill20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey psycoblaster, I actually played some of your other translations like Tales of Innocence, so I want to see how good this translation is.
smile.gif

I'm a college student in the Philippines, so I am very fluent in English. I usually get B+ or A marks in English classes. If you check my other posts here I always avoid typing like I'm sending a text message. I have beta tested other games before on the PS3 like Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, and Killzone 2, and I usually report the bugs I encounter while playing, but in this case I would also be looking for grammatical errors, which I am adept at locating. I would love to beta test this because I'm about to enter my semestral break, so I would have a lot of time playing this game
yaynds.gif

Either way, even if you don't choose me, thanks for the translation, and keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol