Artwork : Minako Hime

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by ProjectVirtue, Jul 23, 2007.

Jul 23, 2007

Artwork : Minako Hime by ProjectVirtue at 12:34 AM (750 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Newcomer ProjectVirtue Advanced Member

Canada
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60378134/

Osu,
    This'll be the last submission you'll see for a while. I'm leaving for Australia in 2 days -woohoo-

This piece was done for a contest actually on animeforum.com. It was lots of fun to do, getting to draw another persons character is always fun.
    I went through about 4 different sketches before deciding one in the end. The shawl type thing came last minute but it came out for the better i think.
    Her name is Princess (hime) Minako. Her bracelet with the 3 jewels is actually used to summon something. Different color jewels represent the priority.

I'll be doodling like hell but i doubt i can get any other colored work up before september at least. See you all in a month =]

------------

Character - Minako Hime -not minee-
    Colored in Photoshop CS3 Extended
    Lineart in Opencanvas 4.5.09e Plus
    0.5 Bic Mechanical pencil + 7 hours

Please visit the rest of my gallery [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I am not normally a fan of "lineless" (or whatever term one decides to use) art but that is really good in my opinion.

The rest of the gallery is visually appealing as well (fanart and anime/manga is not my thing really).

3. DaRk_ViVi

Member DaRk_ViVi ...is everywhere!

Italy
    Very nice, i've favved it and watched you page. [​IMG]