[Article] FREE SPEECH CRACKDOWN: Europe tells British press NOT to reveal if terrorists are Muslims

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 4,866
  • Replies 71
  • Likes 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

FREE SPEECH CRACKDOWN: Europe tells British press NOT to reveal if terrorists are Muslims
MEDDLING Brussels has said the British press should not report when terrorists are Muslims in a slew of demands to the Government to crack down on the media.

Christian-Ahlund-717627.jpg

See: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/71...port-British-press-hate-crime-violence-terror

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can really blame the general public's reaction to terrorists. Every time something happens and it's revealed that the Terrorist was a Muslim, the rest of the Muslim community gets attacked over it.

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hah, you don't even have to say if they're Muslim or not, just say their name and show their picture.

Or is it racist to show their picture and say their name?

This thread reminded me of this for some reason. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal I love PC.
Islam isn't a race nor does it have a standard look to it. As well there's no reason to hold an entire group of people accountable for the actions of a handful of them.
This would be like holding every Christian accountable for crimes like the child molestation cases from Catholic priests or Christian terrorists that go mostly ignored.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Terrorist yells ALLAHU AKBAR and blows himself up.
SURELY HE'S A FUCKING BUDDHIST!
No fucking question about it!

Get your fucking shit together Europe, stop being such a fucking cuckhold.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Islam isn't a race nor does it have a standard look to it. As well there's no reason to hold an entire group of people accountable for the actions of a handful of them.
Yuh, I know it isn't a race, I get sick of being called racist for hating Islam. They should be held accountable if they don't denounce the people who make their religion look bad, and don't actively demand an Islamic reform, like Christianity had.

This would be like holding every Christian accountable for crimes like the child molestation cases from Catholic priests or Christian terrorists that go mostly ignored.
We should be if they don't hold those Priests accountable for their actions and protest for them to get kicked out of their church! Uhu, I'm sure Catholic terrorism isn't ignored, it's just that, I dunno, Islamic terrorism tends to outnumber "Catholic terrorism", by ya know, a bit?

Also, when you gonna show me girl penis?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yuh, I know it isn't a race, I get sick of being called racist for hating Islam. They should be held accountable if they don't denounce the people who make their religion look bad, and don't actively demand an Islamic reform, like Christianity had.

We should be if they don't hold those Priests accountable for their actions and protest for them to get kicked out of their church! Uhu, I'm sure Catholic terrorism isn't ignored, it's just that, I dunno, Islamic terrorism tends to outnumber "Catholic terrorism", by ya know, a bit?

Also, when you gonna show me girl penis?
But they do, people just ignore them. No one focuses on good Muslims, they only focus on the bad ones.

Those were examples, but Christian Terrorist just get ignored by the media or are presented as isolated incidents. No one holds the entire group of Christians accountable for terrorism like they do Muslims. And Christian terrorist groups aren't as small as one would think
http://aattp.org/here-are-8-christian-terrorist-organizations-that-equal-isis/
In fact, there are still countless groups that go completely ignored compared Islamic groups.

Honestly just focusing on the terrorist for being terrorist might be the best way to handle these issues. There's no reason to bring in the rest of the community
Of course, but trying to ignore the fact that most of the terrorist out there are muslims is not intelligent either.
That's actually not completely true.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-mu...0-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tians-but-muslim-terrorists-are-true-muslims/

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The EU is still trying to rule the UK even after brexit.
I had to edit the title of your other thread due to this misunderstanding. Are you truly not aware that the UK has NOT left the EU yet and that it is likely to take a number of years for the 'brexit' process to be completed?

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But they do, people just ignore them. No one focuses on good Muslims, they only focus on the bad ones.

Those were examples, but Christian Terrorist just get ignored by the media or are presented as isolated incidents. No one holds the entire group of Christians accountable for terrorism like they do Muslims. And Christian terrorist groups aren't as small as one would think
http://aattp.org/here-are-8-christian-terrorist-organizations-that-equal-isis/
In fact, there are still countless groups that go completely ignored compared Islamic groups.
Maybe because they are isolated incidents? How often do you hear of a Christian terrorist attack? I bet if I brought up a car bombing in Islamic country#62 you'd assume "What else is new?" that's how often you get Islamic terrorism. As for the link, yeah, I stopped reading when they brought up the KKK. From the way people talk about the KKK, you'd assume they're lynching black people daily. The KKK is like dead, and hasn't done shit in so long.

Hah, I was curious about a car bombing, and yeah, like clock work. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...t-least-one-seriously-injured-after-car-bomb/

Last edited by Viri,
D

Deleted-355425

I had to edit the title of your other thread due to this misunderstanding. Are you truly not aware that the UK has NOT left the EU yet and that it is likely to take a number of years for the 'brexit' process to be completed?

Slip of the tonge, its a done deal anyway so dont cry about it.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe because they are isolated incidents? How often do you hear of a Christian terrorist attack? I bet if I brought up a car bombing in Islamic country#62 you'd assume "What else is new?" that's how often you get Islamic terrorism. As for the link, yeah, I stopped reading when they brought up the KKK. From the way people talk about the KKK, you'd assume they're lynching black people daily. The KKK is like dead, and hasn't done shit in so long.
All terrorist attacks are isolated incidents. They still only represent a small number of the most extreme. And you know why we don't hear about them? Because they go ignored by the media. Your argument proves my point, they only focus on every single Muslim terrorist, no matter how large or how small, they will still link them to the entire Muslim community. Christian terrorist attacks are either ignored or labeled something else, like "Mass shootings."
The KKK as a whole may not the be the group is used to be, but there are still incidents held in their name.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Slip of the tonge, its a done deal anyway so dont cry about it.
I'm not denying that. We voted to leave and leave we will but until then we're still part of the EU so it shouldn't cause any surprise or outrage when the EU treat us like part of the EU.

Anyway, are we all avoiding the elephant in the room? None of the quotes in the article, either from the report or from Christian Ahlund himself, suggest what the sensationalist headline implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s