Hacking Arrrghh!

Homebrew fan 65

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still having trouble with apps.WiiMC and Trucha bug restorer keep having errors like Error!(program) occurred! and Error! (dsi) occurred! and When I've installed the patched IOS36 (trucha bug) it still keeps saying Error! (ret-2011)which means needs trucha bug right? Man I am TICKED OFF!

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what guide are you using....no need for TBR since AHBPROT....

...just use Modmii....

it should go something like this: install HBC 1.0.8 and Bootmii (via hackmii installer and appropriate exploit)...make NAND backup....install cIOS236...remove stubs....update IOSes (if needed)....install cIOS wads (202, 249, 250, 222, 223, 224)....install priiloader....(reinstall HBC if not on IOS58)...enable appropriate hacks....done....move NAND dump to a safe place...delete contents of SD card...add apps....

Homebrew fan 65

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You!
toot.gif
But do you put the folder Mod Mii on the SD card?

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download modmii...install on your PC...run program....answer all questions....it generates a custom guide for YOUR wii's situation (from where you are to where you want to be) and creates/downloads the appropriate files into a folder called 'COPY_TO_SD'. simply copy the CONTENTS of that folder to your SD and be on your way (FOLLOW THE GUIDE).... ModMii = the easiest way to mod ANY wii.....(link in my sig)

Homebrew fan 65

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was downloading files a window popped up and says: Unhandled exception has occurred in your component in your application.If you click continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Attempted to read or write protected memory.This is often a indication that other memory is corrupt.

The computer I'm using has windows XP.

There are 2 choices for me.Details or continue.

What Should I do now?
wtf.gif

drewmerc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Homebrew fan 65 said:
While I was downloading files a window popped up and says: Unhandled exception has occurred in your component in your application.If you click continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Attempted to read or write protected memory.This is often a indication that other memory is corrupt.

The computer I'm using has windows XP.

There are 2 choices for me.Details or continue.

What Should I do now?
wtf.gif
install .net runtimes (.net 2 i believe)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
No, u want to install .NET Framework 3.5

After all your downloads are done, whether they pass or fail, you will be shown a window with suggestions if you encounter errors. Installing .NET Framework 3.5 is one of those suggestions. If that doesn't fix your issue (which I suspect it will) try other suggestions.

Homebrew fan 65

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay,I have all the files I need on the folder "COPY TO SD".Do I put "COPY TO SD"file on the root of the card or in "Apps".
Thanks anyways!
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol