Maschell, the main head behind the new environment, has just released a new update, Beta 4, which adds a slew of fixes for booting more games, more controller configs, and much much more!
Aroma Beta 4 Changelog said:
Latest changes (2022-09-19):Aroma updates (Download via Base Aroma)
Other updates: (Download via Additional Plugins and Modules)
- Fixed opening the plugin config menu with the classic controller
- Fixed displaying the config menu on games which run in native 1080p
- Fixed booting into "Adventure Time" and "The Smurfs 2"
- The region free menu can now be used with other controllers than the gamepad
- Fixed setting the wrong country for some titles.
For the full changelog see the Github release page
- The SDCafiine Plugin has been released. This version has some breaking changes, make sure to read the README.
- Updated the FTPiiU Plugin, a config menu to enable/disable the server and restrict the access has been added.
Not only that, but another piece of homebrew that has since been highly requested for the environment, has also been added into the list of Aroma-ready homebrew apps for the WiiU. This makes it possible to apply mods and file replacement right from boot now.
If you haven't already, update your Aroma environment to the latest Beta 4, and give the new SDcafiine plugin a try.