Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Armored Core V is due for PS3 and Xbox 360 release on January 26, but From Software will be offering players a chance to sample the game a few days in advance, complete with online play.
Famitsu reveals this week that a demo will be released on January 21. The demo will be playable in both solo and online play on the 21st and 22nd. After that, it will be single player only.
No details just yet on what content we can expect from the demo, but From should be making a formal announcement over the coming days.

Source

http://andriasang.com/comzls/acv_demo/

I really want this demo, and for those with a JP PSN, you should try it out.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't the Armored Core games known for their extremely detailed controls and mechanics?

I don't know. I've heard good things about the franchise, but I'm not entirely sure it's one that I could really get into.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aren't the Armored Core games known for their extremely detailed controls and mechanics?

I don't know. I've heard good things about the franchise, but I'm not entirely sure it's one that I could really get into.

The controls are a little complicated to get used to, but it doesn't take more than half an hour.

The biggest part is building your AC. THAT is hugely detailed and incredibly fun. But you don't have to be a rocket scientist to upgrade your AC in a way that you can simply beat the campaign. Though some very advanced knowledge of what you're doing would help when tweaking your AC for fighting real people.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The controls are a little complicated to get used to, but it doesn't take more than half an hour.

The biggest part is building your AC. THAT is hugely detailed and incredibly fun. But you don't have to be a rocket scientist to upgrade your AC in a way that you can simply beat the campaign. Though some very advanced knowledge of what you're doing would help when tweaking your AC for fighting real people.

You can customize the controls so try a set up and if you like it stick with it, the defaults for AC4/FA sucked so I changed them around.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I must have changed the controls in AC4, because I was awesome at that game. But when I played FA, even when i was used to the controls, I kept fumbling, but couldn't figure out how to change 'em so i'd suck less, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome