Homebrew Arm9LoaderHax pre install questions

BlazingGalladeYT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys at Gbatemp. I'm sort of new here but I was wondering if once arm9loader hax was installed (I haven't installed it yet) there was a way to not only make it region free, at least for cia and freeshop files, as well as fixing the NTR video streaming with Pokemon as no matter what 6th gen game I try it just won't connect but it'll connect with any other game. I will be installing over Reinand on new 3ds. Thanks for reading, and any help?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys at Gbatemp. I'm sort of new here but I was wondering if once arm9loader hax was installed (I haven't installed it yet) there was a way to not only make it region free, at least for cia and freeshop files, as well as fixing the NTR video streaming with Pokemon as no matter what 6th gen game I try it just won't connect but it'll connect with any other game. I will be installing over Reinand on new 3ds. Thanks for reading, and any help?
Luma has region free built into it. For NTR help you'd be best asking on the release thread. I don't think a9lh will influence how well it works.

Reactions: Olida
D

Deleted-379826

Is it possible to install Luma over reinand?
What do you mean by over? Do you mean both at the same time or Luma replacing rein and? If you follow the guide it will have to be Luma in the end and I doubt rei is compatible anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup