Hacking arm9hax

shadowhuntershan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i was trying to set my n2ds to a9lh but can not get it to work i tryed repeating all the steps atleast 50 times and whenever i get to th pint where i go to 2xrsa.3ds.guide it says payload_stage1.bin missing or exxeds max size could someone please tell me whet to do to fix this? thank you

shadowhuntershan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:)

Attachments

• a9lh pic.png
    a9lh pic.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 130
  • root.png
    root.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 118

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
As expected, you're missing files from the a9lh folder. Try again.

Also, very important!!!

Remove that otp.bin from the a9lh folder!!!

You've obviously used this SD card in another console - having the otp.bin from another console present will cause a BRICK!

You are incredibly lucky you didn't manage to follow the guide properly yet. The guide also told you to delete any a9lh folder already present - why did you not do that? Please follow the guide step by step and don't skip anything. Unless you are trying to brick.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: shadowhuntershan

shadowhuntershan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats all i keep getting i have downloaded it 18 times lol is there a link other then the magnet link in the guide?i did i formated the sd card and this is the first time i have tryed to mod a ds everytime i try it makes that tiny otp again and show that error

Last edited by shadowhuntershan,

shadowhuntershan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok guys so i found another probelm does anyone know how i can fix the error where my ds has the top screen oversized (see pic) thanks for any help

Attachments

• 2ds glitch.jpg
    2ds glitch.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 108

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
ok guys so i found another probelm does anyone know how i can fix the error where my ds has the top screen oversized (see pic) thanks for any help
That is perfectly normal, as long as you install A9LH and restore your backup the screen will return to normal, just don't worry. This glitch is possibly because 2.1.0 is a firmware older than the 2DS's launch firmware (version 6.0) and is not 100% compatible, but please do not update from 2.1.0 on your 2DS and continue with the A9LH install steps.
The screen also won't be oversized when using the Internet browser.

Last edited by CatmanFan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.