Hacking ARM11 Exception on N3DS with Sighax/B9S Luma when using NTR

Randall Davis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently updated from the old A9LH to Sighax/B9S and everything was working great for awhile then I had remembered I used to use NTR Selector on A9LH with older firmware to stream gameplay to PC with Kit-Kat/NTR Viewer. I found out the old NTR Selector doesn't work on my new setup but figured out that there is a new version of NTR Selector that does work with newer firmwares and newest luma which I eventually got and had working good. Although before I found the correct version of the NTR Selector I mistakenly downloaded BootNTR and used it on my N3DS and that when my problems began. I uninstalled BootNTR with FBI and removed a few leftover files on my SD that I could find related to it but the crashes persist. It may not actually be related to using BootNTR, maybe it's NTR Selector, or maybe it's both or any version of NTR CFW that doesn't play well with the newest luma. I have no clue though I am only speculating but that's why I'm hoping you guys can help. It may be important to mention to that I have only been able to recreate the crashes after activating NTR 3.6 in NTR Selector and doesn't seem to crash when using the 3DS normally. I really hope to find a fix because I just discovered Snickerstream for PC and it is amazing. I was having so much fun play 3DS on the big screen until I started getting these Arm11 exception randomly quite frequently while streaming. I have several crash dump files from my SD as well as picture I will be uploading as an attachment.

Attachments

• crashdump.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 323

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Here is the error code description in R0

0xD8E007F5
Module
Kernel (1)
Description
Invalid address (1013)
Summary
Invalid argument (7)
Level
Permanent (27)

Maybe is a problem with memory related stuff. Which game is crashing?

Randall Davis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some further testing and it doesn't seem to matter which game it is. Also it only seems to happen when activating NTR and then only immediatly after connecting with snickerstream or after activating NTR then connecting with snickerstream then immediately after booting a game. Sometimes it doesn't crash at all after connecting or booting a game but still seems to crash a least a 3rd of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte