Hacking ARM11 Exception Handler on O3DS/N3DS w/ B9S and Luma3DS - FW11.5E

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there.
I'm getting a lot of ARM11 Exception handlers when using my devices. Just as a bit of a rundown:

O3DS:
The O3DS was 'hacked' since the dawn of Giovanifys CFW, so Firmware 4.5
I used it a lot with Giovanifys and Palutenas CFW until I thought it to be wiser to migrate to RXtools somewhen back in 2015 or something.
Again, I used RXtools longer than I should have and decided to upgrade to A9LH in 2016.
Everything was working up until now - installing games, whether they be dumped carts, legit cias, illegit cias, whatever, you name it - it worked.

Now I came to install B9S (most recent version), since the most recent version of Luma3DS/A9LH didn't support FW11.5 anymore.
Boom, many games I'm trying to install _NOW_ won't work. This includes, but isn't limited to PKMN Yellow, Picross e7, TloZ:Triforce Heroes, ...
Games I've already installed back on A9LH still work.
Luma 3DS (stables back to 8.0 + nightlies tested) gives me a exception handler pointing at the process "Loader".

Restoring the system (full cleanup) won't do shit. The system throws a A11 exception handler pointing at the process "PM" at boot.

N3DS:
Wasn't really hacked up until now. Updated it to 11.5, transferred my O3DS data with TloZ:4Swords DSiWareHax to it and that's about it.
Same errors as above.

I could try to update my other O3DS to 11.5/B9S and check if the issue also persists with that device - but frankly I'm getting a bit tired of this whole scenario, especially since EVERYTHING worked with A9LH.

Anyone knows whats up?

Last edited by darkangel5000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ