Homebrew Arm11 crash in Pokémon Sun after updating

Challup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hi hi, so I’ve been a bit late on the updates due to work but I finally got some free time and got to updating my 3ds to 11.6.0-39U pretty much the first time since I first installed the CFW when Monster Hunter X and the original sun and moon came out.

I followed the update guide on gbatemp and using lumaupdater but It seems to be crashing a lot more often after using the NTR boot loader.

Specifically in Pokémon Sun, with the ‘no outlines’ and ‘Pokémon spawner’ (I really like ghastly, haunter and Gengar....) and it crashes as soon as I get an encounter.

Attached is a photo of the error. I’m travelling at the moment and didn’t bring my laptop so I can’t get the .dmp file but I can borrow my buddies laptop I’m sure if need be.

Admittedly it’s been a while and I’ve fallen out of the 3ds home brew community :( but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
-Challupa Batman

Attachments

• 82C4790B-7EE5-407D-9574-78BD6F628F94.jpeg
    82C4790B-7EE5-407D-9574-78BD6F628F94.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 505

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi hi, so I’ve been a bit late on the updates due to work but I finally got some free time and got to updating my 3ds to 11.6.0-39U pretty much the first time since I first installed the CFW when Monster Hunter X and the original sun and moon came out.

I followed the update guide on gbatemp and using lumaupdater but It seems to be crashing a lot more often after using the NTR boot loader.

Specifically in Pokémon Sun, with the ‘no outlines’ and ‘Pokémon spawner’ (I really like ghastly, haunter and Gengar....) and it crashes as soon as I get an encounter.

Attached is a photo of the error. I’m travelling at the moment and didn’t bring my laptop so I can’t get the .dmp file but I can borrow my buddies laptop I’m sure if need be.

Admittedly it’s been a while and I’ve fallen out of the 3ds home brew community :( but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
-Challupa Batman

Disable game patching and wait a update for ips patch no outline.

Challup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Disable game patching and wait a update for ips patch no outline.

It’s not for Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon though, just regular Sun. And I tried again without the ‘no outline’ mod. It’s the Pokémon spawner that’s making the game crash. I don’t know if it makes a difference.

Thank you

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It’s not for Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon though, just regular Sun. And I tried again without the ‘no outline’ mod. It’s the Pokémon spawner that’s making the game crash. I don’t know if it makes a difference.

Thank you
Maybe ur game get corrupted.
Did u try download again?

Challup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It’s a cartridge, but I’m not very far in the game so will try to start a new game and see if it has any difference

Challup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Back up your save with JKSM before you do so you can go back

Oh I was only about 10min into the game, so wasn’t too butt hurt about it.

Also starting a new game didnt change anything. It still crashes for any random encounter with the NTR plugin running, even if none of the cheats are on. But the other cheats will work, ie. money, all items, all berries. As long as I don’t get any encounters or into any battles it works fine.

Should I just call it quits and get Ultra Sun or Moon and start That instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1