Hacking Arm11 (core 0) crash in middle of the game

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I'm reformatting in FAT32.

EDIT: Wait, I'm running H2testw right now and it didn't gave that warning. Shouldn't it be alright now?

Here's an example of my 32 GB SD card reformatted to FAT32, single partition, and no files. The warning H2testw lists 1 MByte unaccounted for (30790 minus 230789).

If H2testw did not warn you, that's fine. If instead it stated 7.50 MBytes, then that's a problem. You can continue the Write + Verify after doing all you could. There's a good chance your replacement 32 GB could be a fake though.

h2testw_32GB_example.png

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Marselu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here's an example of my 32 GB SD card reformatted to FAT32, single partition, and no files. The warning H2testw lists 1 MByte unaccounted for (30790 minus 20789).

If H2testw did not warn you, that's fine. If instead it stated 7.50 MBytes, then that's a problem. You can continue the Write + Verify after doing all you could. There's a good chance your replacement 32 GB could be a fake though.

View attachment 229521
Oh okay, your example is just like mine is, except that in H2testw it doesn't state anything, it just goes directly into the test, so I guess there isn't any problems left.
After its done, if the results says everything's fine, I'll copy the files into the SD card and check if there's any corrupted files like you mentioned in the previous post. Thanks for all the help until now, sorry if I'm being annoying

Marselu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, so I did everything that was supposed to be done. The H2testw results said that there was nothing wrong with the SD Card. After that I copied all my files from the SD Card that had crashed (Card #1, which is where the rest of my games were), and copied my backup save files as well. I booted up the 3DS with godmode9 and checked if there were any corrupted files on my SD Card, and there were none. So I guess everything's done, if I skipped anything or if there's something I should do to make sure everything's fine please let me know.

Thanks for all the help in this thread, I appreciate it a lot!!

Last edited by Marselu,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.