ARM 9 ideas how to fix this

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by chechiarts, Oct 3, 2007.

Oct 3, 2007

ARM 9 ideas how to fix this by chechiarts at 2:35 PM (3,126 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. chechiarts
    OP

Banned chechiarts Banned

United States
    ok people you have hear some ploblems about the arm 9 what i need is idea on how you think it can be fix i have but fail so i need more ideas cmon [​IMG]

sorry i mean the arm 9 because i use the mmd and maxoverload to patch my roms but some cant be patch because of a ploblem with the arm 9 call cre car read error and the other copresion not found i need a way to fix the arm 9 any way to edit it or something need ideas

2. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Dont you mean Arm7?

3. Remy669

Member Remy669 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Use some full stops. I don't get a thing of what you are trying to say, how old are you anywayz? [​IMG]

4. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    maybe use arm7 fixer (homebrew program), it should be in download section

5. Zombie_Mario

Member Zombie_Mario GBAtemp Fan

United States
  6. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    The deal is, the guy is quoting the errors with only every second letter or so. It is an arm9 issue the max media patching software is just so bloody old and can't deal with new sigs for arm9 compression, and new devkit versions used to make newer games means that the routines that need to be patched in arm9 can no longer be found.

The solution: get a device that is actually supported by the manufacturer. R4, M3DS, AK RPG, N-Card - these are all far better devices than that max media thing support wise.

7. acevampire

Newcomer acevampire Member

United States
    A better, more well constructed (and less lazy) solution:
    If you have any Max Media product, get up and get working. There is always an alternate solution to everything. I myself am determined to find one. MCM fixed many games that didn't work, so a new method could fix this.

8. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Not entirely sure what MCM is, but feel free. I guarantee the fix won't be as simple as the arm7 fix if the patching applications don't know what to look for (or what to put in) in the arm9 binary. I for one simply don't suggest coding based solutions to those who, off the bat, aren't directly quoting the actual error.

9. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Well Maximum Overload is outdated and this card really suck.
    Trust me i had it before i got a real flashcart!

10. acevampire

Newcomer acevampire Member

United States
    MCM is max crass method, a project in which fixed many compatibility errors between Roms and maximum overload. I agree with what you say about the arm 9 binaries. I never said it would be as easy as fixing the currently working arm7 transplanted games. The arm9 error would be more easily solved with a new patcher, rather then searching through Nintendo's files.