OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
vga-video-game-awards-2009-logo-spike-tv.jpg
Tonight's Spike TV VGAs offered new video reveals that were part expected, part surprise. From the expected camp was EA's revitalized Medal of Honor, a modern day Middle Eastern shoot 'em up, seen in trailer form for the first time.

EA LA and DICE's new Medal of Honor may look somewhat familiar, but with higher clarity, in its debut trailer. At the very least, it looks impressively cinematic, with more suicide bombers than competitor Modern Warfare 2 brings to the table. And the beards! So glorious!

Less expected, for those of us who didn't chat up Mark Hamill on the red carpet, was Rocksteady and Eidos' reveal of the sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I guess we're calling this Batman: Arkham Asylum 2? That's despite the vigilante on mental institutionalized bad guy action apparently spilling onto the streets of Gotham City itself, the confines of Arkham seemingly incapable of containing Batman's rogues gallery.

The official site for the next Batman game appears to have gone live in a barebones state, hopefully offering more concrete information soon. For now, enjoy tonight's recently revealed trailers for two of next year's biggest games.
Source.
All Trailers, Debuts and First Looks shown.

Also revealed was Rockband: Greenday, Deadliest Warrior, Tron: Evolution, True Crime, Spec Ops: The Line.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Website.
Arkham Asylum 2 Website.
Medal Of Honor Website.
Spec Ops: The Line Website.
UFC: Undisputed 2010 Website.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
granville said:
EDIT- nevermind, found the FU2 trailer.
tongue.gif

Maybe i'm completely blind, but where does it say Force Unleashed 2 was announced?
I should of said, it doesn't in the quoted text, but if anyone else was watching the VGA's they would of seen.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Forced Unleashed II? Are you shitting me? Out of ALL the Star Wars games that could've used a sequel or a continuing, they chose this? Where's my Battlefront? KOTOR? Anybody?

Anyway, I never played the first Arkham Asylum but it's interested me a lot. I'm not even that much of a Batman fan and it looks cool. It's good to see a second one (well, if it plays in Arkham Asylum fashion).

Medal of Honor just seems to be jumping on the bandwagon. Odds are it's gonna end up being a Call of Duty clone. I mean, we've got Operation Flashpoint (which looked like a dead-on CoD rip-off), now this. Wait for Brothers in Arms being set in Iran or something.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We know Battlefront 3 is coming. The tumbles of changing developers mid-development causes chaos and delays. And the new KOTOR is The Old Republic, they won't make another single player adventure for a long, long, long time. If ever.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
We know Battlefront 3 is coming. The tumbles of changing developers mid-development causes chaos and delays. And the new KOTOR is The Old Republic, they won't make another single player adventure for a long, long, long time. If ever.

Aw man, I liked the single player KOTOR. I played that on the Xbox like 5 times through. I just think Battlefront may have been lost to the tides, kinda like Beyond Good and Evil 2. I was hoping they'd make some major trailer to the game and then the news flood would start.

Arkham Asylum isn't a bad thing, though. If I get a PS3, I'll try to give it a play some time.

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
...Forced Unleashed II? Are you shitting me? Out of ALL the Star Wars games that could've used a sequel or a continuing, they chose this? Where's my Battlefront? KOTOR? Anybody?

Anyway, I never played the first Arkham Asylum but it's interested me a lot. I'm not even that much of a Batman fan and it looks cool. It's good to see a second one (well, if it plays in Arkham Asylum fashion).

Medal of Honor just seems to be jumping on the bandwagon. Odds are it's gonna end up being a Call of Duty clone. I mean, we've got Operation Flashpoint (which looked like a dead-on CoD rip-off), now this. Wait for Brothers in Arms being set in Iran or something.

Medal of Honor seem some what like cod but that coz the whole modern warfare aspect and operation flashpoint was nothing like call of duty since it was a realistic tactical shooter meaning 1 shot and ur dead or leg shot ur limping ect you should reli brush up on facts. any way Spec Ops - The Line looks fucking amazing the whole sand thing look competly diffrent from most shooter i mean sure its got the whole cover system of gears but other than that it look quite unique. i not botherd about unleased arkham asylum look promising i mean joker looks f-ed up may be be cause of what happend at the end off the first arkham (trying to avoid spoiling for thos who didnt play the amazing game)

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
( you forgot prince of persia the forgotten sands )
i just cant wait for rock band green day, prince of persia the forgotten sands, and the deadliest worrior
also cant wait for the prince of persia movie

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
i just cant wait for rock band green day, prince of persia the forgotten sands, and the deadliest worrior

...Rock Band: Green Day? Are you shitting me? There are much, MUCH better bands than GREEN DAY for Rock Band. Where's Queen? Rush? The Who? Led Zepplin? For Christ's sake...

I loved the Deadliest Warrior show. I look forward to the second season.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
anaxs said:

...Rock Band: Green Day? Are you shitting me? There are much, MUCH better bands than GREEN DAY for Rock Band. Where's Queen? Rush? The Who? Led Zepplin? For Christ's sake...

The worst part is that they are a direct follow up to the Beatles which is a vastly superior band. The game will be compared to it and it will pale in comparison.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
anaxs said:

i dont really care about the band, i care bout having fun, thats it
i know greenday isnt that good but watev
but maybe your right, maybe i wont have alot of fun on greenday

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...