Aria of Sorrow

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Jaejae, Dec 2, 2007.

Dec 2, 2007

Aria of Sorrow by Jaejae at 4:00 AM (1,934 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Jaejae
    OP

Member Jaejae Superfly Don't Used

New Zealand
    I just beat the Giant Armour thing, and got double jump, now I have no idea where to go, help would be appreciated.
    Also, how do I get through those little gaps that are like half the size of my dude?

2. Samutz

Member Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

United States
    I don't remember the "Giant Armour thing" specifically, but look at your map and looks for parts that show that you've been there but couldn't proceed before.

The gaps are for when you obtain bat form or frog form (I don't recall if frog form is in AoS).

3. Jaejae
    OP

New Zealand
    I see, that solves one problem, thanks Samutz.

4. T-hug

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    Have you got Undine spirit to walk on water? Pretty sure after double jump you need to use it with Undine at the lower part of the castle, in the waterway. Without Undine your just short of the jump even with double jump, though it can be made if you time double jump perfectly.

5. Jaejae
    OP

New Zealand
    Nah, dont have that yet, I checked the map, and I have been exploring the upper part of the castle where I previously wasn't able to.

6. SilentJi

Newcomer SilentJi Member

Japan
    [​IMG]

You'll want to head to the Dance Hall, next. It's relatively located in the upper-left area of the castle. Obviously enough, consult the map for further details~

7. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    Aria of sorrow on gba is so cool, i played it once , it is imo better that any castlevania on ds, because almos at the end of the game when your character gain ability to jump far far in the air you feel like neo in matrix [​IMG]

8. SilentJi

Newcomer SilentJi Member

Japan
    That's been a staple in the series, after it was initially introduced in Circle of the Moon (though, it was cut down a bit in Harmony of Dissonance). Anyhow, you do know that you can do that in both Dawn of Sorrow and Gallery of Labyrinth, though, right? >_>

9. Arch Feline

Member Arch Feline GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I liked Aria of Sorrow best. I liked the * spoiler *

spoiler if you have not played

Chrono Mage, getting outside the castle, the enemy that moves faster than you can see (Alastair helped me catch it), the enemy that only appears after you sit and watch, the different ways of killing Graham, the Belmont scenarios.

Now that I have beat Circle of the moon I have to go back and play as Julius. At the time that I unlocked Julius I was unfamiliar with the whip, but after Circle of the Moon ...

10. Dio

Member Dio WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

United States
    Fixed your post for you.