Argh, save game moving

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by MahouMaster, Jul 31, 2008.

Jul 31, 2008

Argh, save game moving by MahouMaster at 3:09 AM (864 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. MahouMaster
    OP

Member MahouMaster GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Well, my hard drive arrived today, every game moved over fine, except for one: Viva Pinata. It refuses to be moved from the Memory Unit, saying it can't be moved between devices. Does anyone know if I can actually move it? Thanks in advance!

2. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    If you can't move it using the dash , then the only way is to hook the memory card up to the pc , use Xplorer360 to copy the save to the pc , then hook the hdd up to the pc and transfer the save back across.

3. MahouMaster
    OP

Member MahouMaster GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    How would I go about doing that?

4. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Either buy an adapter to hook the memory card to the pc or make one. The 360 memory cards are basically usb , just 3.3v instead of 5v so you'll just need a resistor to drop it (20ohm if I remember right) , there are guides on the net that show the pin out of the cards and how to wire them up. Hdd either buy an adapter or just open the case as it's just a standard sata drive inside it.