Gaming ARGH Band Hero

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i just bought band hero today, and decided to make a backup of it for safe keeping.
once the backup had finished on usb loader gx i went to test it to see if itd work, and of course it didnt.
SO
i decided to rip it once more, again i loade the game and just stare at a black screen, and my wiimote turns off.
SO
i decided to rip it AGAIN but this time using wiiflow, the same problem.
is there any way of making my backup work properly.
Ive got a softmodded wii with 4.2E
any help?
oh btw is there any way of getting the downloadable songs, like the ones off the GHTunes? without paying?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. You need Hermes cIOS 37-merged-38 installed to IOS 222/223. Band Hero doesn't work with 249.
2. GHTunes songs are free to download. DLC is not. Neither works correctly on backup copies, you'll need to use your retail copy for DLC to work properly.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive got those cIOS's installed, and ive been running the game using them. i just updated my usb loader gx. but its abit hit and miss because band hero has run 2/11 times ive tried it.?? why does this happen?

Mookie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, when you start the game you need to change the game IOS? I'm having the same problem, granted I could just use the disk, though I prefer using the HD method.. I don't need a backup of the game..
I'm softmodded with CIOS installed unsure of the merge IOS though.. how would I tell? and what should I change the IOS too?

Any help appreciated!

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, don't bump month-old topics, please.

Most modern USB Loaders have an option to select the IOS for each game. If yours doesn't, grab the latest version of Configurable USB Loader, USB Loader GX, or WiiFlow. Once you've installed IOS38-merged-37 to slot 222 or 223, choose that IOS in the USB Loader settings.

Next time, please do a search as this process has been described several times.

Mods, this topic is defunct and should be closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning