• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Are you vaccinated?

Are you vaccinated for COVID?

• Yes

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hell yes I'm vaccinated. :wub:

(Now we wait for the retarded right-wing anti-vaxxer conspiracy nutjobs to flood this thread with their bullshit. :rolleyes:)

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hell yes I'm vaccinated. :wub:

(Now we wait for the retarded right-wing anti-vaxxer conspiracy nutjobs to flood this thread with their bullshit. :rolleyes:)
Does me not having it until proper long term data is available make me anti vax? I'm more about medical freedom to choose. Like I fully appreciate your choice as it was yours to make and wouldn't criticise you for doing so

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it any of your business if a person is vaccinated? That's private. Do you go on about detailing your medical history to strangers, huh?

I have noticed folks see this as a "cool kids club" where they feel like bragging about it is a good thing. Uh, okay.

Reactions: cubes

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it any of your business if a person is vaccinated? That's private. Do you go on about detailing your medical history to strangers, huh?

I have noticed folks see this as a "cool kids club" where they feel like bragging about it is a good thing. Uh, okay.

Oh man I did know know that @Tarmfot had a Gun to your head...
and responding to a thread that has been dead for a month ,
Funny part this Thread died 10/18/21 that is 2 weeks before you "joined" GBATemp...
0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

Last edited by djpannda,

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
I got vaccinated because I have no problem with being vaccinated. I get my annual flu shot and keep current on other things such as tetanus and hepatitis. I realize that there are risks and also realize that I may have an adverse reaction and end up dead, but the chances of that happening are so low that I don't allow that to cloud my judgement. I also don't think anyone should be forced to put anything in their body they don't want to. So if you don't want the vaccine that's your own business. I'm not going to try to force you to take drugs that may or may not protect you and may or may not harm you. It's your body, not mine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a