Votes: 37 72.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
No.

Im loving it for the Sega 3D Classics right now.

I wish Nintendo didn't drop their 3D classic line after only 1 year.

Theres still quite a few games coming out im looking forward to. And who knows what will be shown at E3 what with the N3DS.

Metroid?

D

Deleted User

Neither do I but at least I try

Also, OP seems to be from US.

That doesn't mean their first language is English. I mean, it might be, but spelling mistakes can have to do with how close some keys are to others on a keyboard.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a 3DS twice, or rather, on two separate occasions, a regular and XL, I sold them off both times as well as the games I had. Now, what does that tell you? It says that the 3DS simply isn't for some people, and I'm not one of them. Frankly, I'm tired of Nintendo putting 99% of their focus on the 3DS and no the Wii U, it's nearly anathema to me a this point.

Reactions: Deleted User

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used to be on my 3DS all the time. Especially after I bought GW. But now I just can't be bothered. I can't remember the last time I bothered turning it on. I guess I've had my use out of it. No F-Zero No Wave Racer Golden Sun ...

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Nope, I have just got onto 3ds.

And, remember when the new handheld will be released, there will be more strict safety which would be very difficult for the Gateway or the others to hack it usually for one-two years. :P

D

Deleted User

I don't have too much to say except for that I use my 3DS quite often, for 3DS, DS and Virtual Console games, mainly.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Tierd with Gateway on the go! Never.. It gets boring then suddenly a Gateway update pops up in the flashcard section and then all of a sudden it gets a face lift! I'm going to be a 3DS virgin again next week when my blue N3DSXL gets here, so no its gonna feel fresh again and hopefully Super Mario Sunshine might appear at this years show for it, fingers crossed or something good

Reactions: PandaMayFire

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel that the 3DS still has the potential to pump out some great games. While there might not be much reason to develop homebrew for it, I think it would still be a fun thing to mess around with. I don't see any need for Nintendo to make a new handheld anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal