• Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
153 straights ?! Admit it because stsome of you are liars and are still in the closet.
smile.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jonesman99 said:
I can be honest and say that I'm gay! Just havent come out to my family yet.
unsure.gif

However, I act more straight than gay. Some of the ones I've met were just messy, but all of them have helped me become the person I am today.
But no matter what, that Janelle Monae album is a damn fine one don't you think? Wow, that video for Tightrope is awesome isn't it?

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just so disappointed people put so much stock in their own and others sexuality. To me, it's just as important as...... 'what's your favourite food?'

Time and again I'm told one's sexuality doesn't matter and should not affect the way a person is viewed, and with this I agree, and yet I see that people are still overly concerned with it for the most part.

So does it matter or doesn't it?

Gay, straight, or bi...I couldn't possibly care less. Live your life the way you choose.

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
Bisexual!
You have the best of both worlds! Well... to be honest I take what I can get lol. I find guys more physically attractive in general? But I'm happy to insert in anyone (providing they're an appropriate age) really.

I don't see sexuality as a particularly big thing also.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
jonesman99 said:
I can be honest and say that I'm gay! Just havent come out to my family yet.
unsure.gif

However, I act more straight than gay. Some of the ones I've met were just messy, but all of them have helped me become the person I am today.
But no matter what, that Janelle Monae album is a damn fine one don't you think? Wow, that video for Tightrope is awesome isn't it?

U betta believe it!!! lol I listen to it everyday whether im at work or here at home. I think its something American R&B artists should become religious to. And as for the video, Its Mighty!!! Show you dont have to take off your clothes and shake your ass for views, or hits on youtube.
lecture.gif

But just to stay on topic: did u answer the poll?

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
754boy said:
I'm straight as an arrow. I also think the term bi-sexual should be thrown out. Where I come from, you are either straight or gay. There is no in between. Once u cross the fence, you may as well stay there imo.
Yeah Al ot of people in my hometown were exactly like that...
A few out of curiosity one year came to toronto's gay pride, they bumped into me, with my boyfriend. they started to give me the I knew you were one speech when they saw their moms and dads with other people getting it on (the moms were with other ladies the one dad was in full s&m leather gear walking with his crotch exposed, the other dad was in full very well done drag)
They stopped talking mouth wide open going so red and then dead white (I thought they were going to pass out).
I have a kid and know enough about myself to know dick or pussy- both will do the job for me. No ifs or buts about it. It is the way I am.
Fence Sitter - grandly BISEXUAL, and anyhting else you might say about someone who has quite literally tried almost everything sexually (except the animal stuff not my thing).

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm straight, but I don't judge - I've had a few gay friends who were easily some of the coolest people I have known. The only gays that bother me are the guys that hit on me. Once is okay, kinda flattering even, but once I set the record straight (no pun intended), some don't know when to quit. Although, a couple of my friends managed to do it tastefully, so it was clear they were just messing with me and not actually trying to convince to "try it, you might like it."

Oddly enough, I haven't really had many lesbian friends... I choose to believe my raging heterosexuality scares them off, lol

PoopaTroopa

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm scientifically a normal human being, so I'm straight.

If we're talking about LGB..why not bring in the T's?

Why not trans-gendered people? Why is the OP sexist? I'm reporting you.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to tell my family that I was a lesbian, but they didn't believe me...my grandmother didn't even believe me when I told her I was bi years ago...they all think I'm joking, but my step-sister, aunt, and cousin all believe me.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow that sucks, I remember trying to come out and I was either criticized about being gay or no one believed me, truly hated it. I love your avatar Aeladya!

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
This may sound stupid but I'm not sure what you mean. But if you're wondering why people are straight ,bi, or gay. Many scientists will look toward the brain as the reason. And do you not like homosexuals? Normally when people say they don't despise something, it means they don't hate it they just stay as far away as possible from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"