Gaming Are you somewhere in UK? Want to play Switch (again)? Nintendo is offering your chance!

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,268
  • Replies 12
  • Likes 2
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
If you're in Birmigham, Manchester or London then you're in luck! There are tickets for various times and various days so be sure to reserve a ticket before they're sold out.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2017...n-three-UK-cities-this-February--1189534.html

The last time they did this, they gave a bunch of free stuff and free food.

EDIT:

Games that can be played:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Splatoon 2

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

ARMS

1-2-Switch

Snipperclips

Oh yeah, no Sonic Mania this time.. oh well.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Sonic Mania is going to be a must own on PS4/XO/PC/NS and I seriously hope Sega produces physical copies for it. I'd hate it if Sonic Mania were digital-only. :(

I have to admit that at first I wasn't a fan of Sonic Mania due to the retro art style but after playing, you know, that really changed my opinion about the game! :lol:

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I would go, its very near to me @Birmingham but I cannot see the point tbh, you might as well wait until March 3rd and the delivery van, that would be way more exciting! I would have to wait like 3 weeks after the event, I think I can just about manage until then ;) Splatoon 2 would be of my only interest at the event, MK8 Deluxe and Zelda I have on order the rest don't really float my boat!

Last edited by Reecey,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I would go, its very near to me @Birmingham but I cannot see the point tbh, you might as well wait until March 3rd and the delivery van, that would be way more exciting! I would have to wait like 3 weeks after the event, I think I can just about manage until then ;) Splatoon 2 would be of my only interest at the event, MK8 Deluxe and Zelda I have on order the rest don't really float my boat!
Well, you'd get to interact with other fans and feel like the old days of the arcade cabinets (watching someone behind the shoulder) as well as getting free Nintendo Switch merchandise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: