Gaming Are you planning on getting FF - IV ?

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll certainly download it, hopefully will be better than FF3.
tongue.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are you asking if we're buying it or downloading it? atm i would dl it because im short on money but i buy ff games becauese im a huge fan.

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
I can't buy one, games here are expensive and all are fake/pirated, sooo gonna download it soon its dumped. Thank God there is Flashcart. Yay.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
papyrus said:
I can't buy one, games here are expensive and all are fake/pirated, sooo gonna download it soon its dumped. Thank God there is Flashcart. Yay.
what do you mean,, you live on Asia,
Oh yeah I understand ...In china he same

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a big fan of FFIV. It was one of my favorites of the entire series, and as a kid I loved the graphics and music, and of course gameplay.

That being said, Square sure has been shitting on this wonderful game for the past two decades. With two remakes and numerous ports of said remakes, there hasn't really been all that stuff "remade." The day I loading up FFIV DS, I was so damn happy: it actually surpassed the original. It's far better than any of the other crap thus far to come out. This, is what a true remake should be (and then we get kicked right in the balls with Chrono Trigger DS >.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If by getting it, you mean downloading, then yes.

I still haven't beaten the third game. I lost interest in it awhile back... Too much grinding. But still, I'll finish it someday...

klown07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I already have the japanese version of the game english patched. I'm satisfied with this. I turned it on watched the snazzy new cut scenes and graphics, listened to the voice acting and.....damn...what a great remake! Haven't exactly PLAYED it but I know i'll like it lol! I also have FF 3. I was gonna start playing one or the other since I finally beat FF XII: Revenant Wings 100% but..I went with FFCC: Ring of Fates instead, AWESOME graphics and voice acting. I was like well damn....this is a good game, I also like the different style of combat in this game.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is this even a reasonable topic? OF COURSE PPL WILL GET/DOWNLOAD FINAL FANTASY IV, life who wouldn't?
-New Script
-Voice Acting
-New Twist
-Some Online Capablilities
-MORE DUNGEONS
-MORE ITEMS
-MORE TREASURE
-3D graphics

Who wouldn't get this? This game is totally fresh, all that is the same is the character, cities and bosses =P
NEVER CALL FFIV A PORT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM