AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have to be careful every time I go on the train because the ticket barriers in the train station are designed for right handed people,

So here is the problem. You have to tap your card/insert your ticket on the right to open the barrier in front of you. Automatically I always tap the reader on the left, which opens the next barrier over!"

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Since I am Left Handed from my Birth,there are many,many Things........

With Time I have learned using my other Brain Half too....:rofl2:
Learned many Things to do with the right Hand (Guitar Hero helps me alot,no Fun,my Friends.):)

But you have to constantly work and train on it.....otherwise you will "loose" your learned both handed Abilities again....:sad:

And...No.....no Frustrations....:)

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This bloody thing that I have posted a picture below has for my whole life frustrated me to the maximum. I have had numerous fights with it in my kitchen and it normally always wins. Its impossible to use if you are left handed.

549228-1.jpg

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Hammers! Some hammers, if you look closely at the handle (usually the rubber coated ones) the curvature is specific to the left or right handed grip. My left-handed buddy clued me in to this.

And yes! Bowling balls. You buy the ball with no holes drilled. The shop worker will “fit” the ball to your hand, wether right or left. You’ll notice that your right hand the thumb is slightly to the right of your middle and ring fingers. The left hand is opposite.

This is why we humans are great, we CAN be very adaptable. I’ve found myself in a fixed position and my work is on my left (I’m right-handed). Think of your body, but mirrored.

I bring this topic up, because I just picked up scissors with my left hand and used them. I had to pay attention to how my thumb applied pressure towards my fingers to keep tension while cutting. It was pretty difficult since it’s opposite from what I’m used too. I just need to practice more. One of my kids is left-handed and everyone else is right-handed. I want to be more considerate of how lefties go through their day.

I’ve always wanted to be ambidextrous and slowly, I’m getting there. I can catch, eat, throw, and write (seriously looks like a 5 year old) with both hands. When eating at dinner, I’ll switch hands depending on what is around me. Still practicing teeth brushing with my left.

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Are you left-handed? What right-handed things piss you off? Scissors, hammers, bowling balls? What gets your goat?

Asking for a friend
Pens. Stupid leaky pens. You have to write in a weird way or you will get ink all over your hand. And I often smear the ink making my writing worse than it is.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pens. Stupid leaky pens. You have to write in a weird way or you will get ink all over your hand. And I often smear the ink making my writing worse than it is.
Even worse is writing in a spiral bound notepad.

sub-buzz-2078-1585873387-10.jpg

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even worse is writing in a spiral bound notepad.

View attachment 218948
Totally agree. I would flip the binder to the spiral is always on my left, I’m righty. Though, it was hard to got back over my notes, because every other page was flipping the binder over. Fucking spiral bound.

Also, do these work?

A6F9624C-BC65-4557-9EE5-98BDD6A0ED27.jpeg

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Totally agree. I would flip the binder to the spiral is always on my left, I’m righty. Though, it was hard to got back over my notes, because every other page was flipping the binder over. Fucking spiral bound.

The only really Thing that was annoying was sitting in School (in some subjects) with an right handed on my Left......:sad:
And some Teachers were a little "rigid" so I was not allowed to change Seats......

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only really Thing that was annoying was sitting in School (in some subjects) with an right handed on my Left......:sad:
And some Teachers were a little "rigid" so I was not allowed to change Seats......
This bastard lol I remember it all too well.

download.jpeg.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.